News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What is your Favorite Movie?

Started by Skalrag of Marshank, August 24, 2011, 09:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

LotR!!!

Legolas and Gimli are awesome!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I'm planning on seeing the LOTR movies. Im reading the books
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

The movies are great, but you have to find a comfortable spot to sit and something to eat.  They're long!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

that's what my cousin said. I bought a big book that includes all books in one :)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Sweet.  I think that Rise of the Guardians looks pretty cool.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

I've seen all but one of these movies, and I want to see the other one.  See if you can guess all of the movies:

Shouldn't be too hard.

Redwallfan7

The hunger games, Brave, and Robin Hood? Idk about the other one though

Rainshadow

Which one do you think is Robin Hood?  And which one don't you know?

Redwallfan7

the very last one, and I don't know the second one

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Has anyone here seen Arsenic and Old Lace?  Awesome movie.

Redwallfan7

psybox

hard to describe.  And yes, not the entire way through, though.