News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

What is your Favorite Movie?

Started by Skalrag of Marshank, August 24, 2011, 09:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Reagen Bailey on July 29, 2012, 11:16:07 AM
To pick only one favorite movie is impossible!!!! ::) Here's my list;

Seven Samurai
Shawshank Redemption
The Green Mile
Final Destination 3
Love Exposure
Inception
Fight Club
Kung Fu Panda
Gone With The Wind

Yes!  Another Inception fan!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Has anyone else seen Labyrinth? It's cheesy in some parts, but it's actually a pretty good fantasy film. Jennifer Connelly was great in it. I noticed that it combines the movies The Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland, The Nightmare before Christmas, and Where the wild things are (children's book).
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dawnwing

My top favorite, I'd have to say, is Titanic.
Some of my other favorites are Pirates of the Caribbean (especially the first), Avatar, The Lion King, and Dragonheart.

Firehawke

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 29, 2012, 04:17:32 PM
Has anyone else seen Labyrinth? It's cheesy in some parts, but it's actually a pretty good fantasy film. Jennifer Connelly was great in it. I noticed that it combines the movies The Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland, The Nightmare before Christmas, and Where the wild things are (children's book).

I love that movie!  So much fun!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Firehawke on July 31, 2012, 07:11:43 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 29, 2012, 04:17:32 PM

I love that movie!  So much fun!
It's not one of my favorites, but I kind of liked it. My top ten movies for the present: (most are Disney)

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the wardrobe

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

101 Dalmatians

Mulan

The Fox and the Hound

The Jungle Book

Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie

Molly: An American Girl on the Home Front

Madeline

Stuart Little
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Firehawke

Those are lots of good movies!

Does anyone else like "Singing in the Rain"???  I love that movie!

And if you enjoy that movie, or Paddington Bear, watch this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kHg6QjhvsCM
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Firehawke on August 02, 2012, 07:22:14 PM
Those are lots of good movies!

Does anyone else like "Singing in the Rain"???  I love that movie!

And if you enjoy that movie, or Paddington Bear, watch this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kHg6QjhvsCM
My sister loves that one. One of my favorite musicals is The Sound of Music.  Here are more of my favorites, for various reasons:

Home Alone

Lemonade Mouth

Once Upon a Forest

Soul Surfer

The Adjustment Bureau

(I might edit this list later)

Rainshadow

Battle Los Angeles rules!!!!!!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

I like The Princess Bride, and The Pirates of the Caribbean. Those are my two favourites.

Rainshadow

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN?!?!?!  Awesome movie.

W0NWILL

High five! I still need to watch the third one.

Rainshadow

*Gasp*  You haven't seen the third one?  Have you seen 1, 2, and 4?  Or just 1 and 2?  Just 2?

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

You have to see the others then!  Oh, and another movie I like:

W0NWILL

I'm about to head to Family Video for them!