News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

What is your Favorite Movie?

Started by Skalrag of Marshank, August 24, 2011, 09:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 17, 2012, 05:58:52 PM
  Sherlock Holmes
  Sherlock Holmes:  A Game of Shadows

Awesome movies!!!
Eh... The first movie was okay.... I liked it, but it's not a favorite.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I liked both, but yeah, the second was probably my favorite.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

My brother loves those movies. Another awesome movie of all time is Home Alone, 1 and 2. Maculay is hilarious
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I just watched Inception today.  It made my head hurt.

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe and Brave =awesome movies :)

Rainshadow

King Fergus: Pretend I'm Merida, speak to me.
King Fergus: [shrilly voice] I don't want to get married, I want to stay single and let my hair flow in the wind as I ride through the glen firing arrows into the sunset.

Gotta love Fergus!

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

*Bows*  Thank you!  Thank you!  I'll be here all week!

Redwallfan7

I got The lion, the witch, and the wardrobe on blu ray

Rainshadow

Awesome!  And I just gotta say, who doesn't love Finding Nemo?

Dory is awesome.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 19, 2012, 06:29:17 PM
  Awesome!  And I just gotta say, who doesn't love Finding Nemo?

Dory is awesome.
My favorite from Finding Nemo is the purple fish from the tank. He's awesome

Rainshadow

The Germaphobe?  Yeah, he's pretty funny.

Redwallfan7

is that the kid of fish he is  ???

Rainshadow

Germaphobe:  Afraid of germs.  I'm a Germaphobe.  The purple fish is too.

Redwallfan7