News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

What is your Favorite Movie?

Started by Skalrag of Marshank, August 24, 2011, 09:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Yeah, I liked Source Code, but when the main character figured out where and what he was doing, my head started hurting.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Why? It's not that hard to understand.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Argh!  If I could tell you I would, but it would give away stuff about the movie!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Felldoh154

Someone told me that new movie "Brave" was pretty good. Think I might see it soon

Rainshadow

YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT?!?!  GO!!!  SEE IT RIGHT NOW!!!!  NOW!!!!  LEAVE AND GO TO A MOVIE THEATRE RIGHT NOW!!!!  Sorry.  I like that movie.

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Well, you can go with Felldoh lol!  Go on!  Leave!

W0NWILL

Sure, leave at 11:30, am or pm, I can't leave at 11:30, pm because it's too late, and am because it would be almost lunch time.

Rainshadow

Fine.  Watch it ASAP!  You too Felldoh!  Your homework: watch Brave!

W0NWILL

But I'm out of school! And when I'm back in school, all my work will be homework!

Rainshadow

Felldoh154

Lol you certainly seem to like it  :D is it really that good?

Redwallfan7

I saw Brave on vacation! It was great. I liked all of the surprising twists and turns in the plot. I believe I liked it much better than Madagascar 3.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Felldoh154