News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Psychiatrist

Started by Izeroth, December 30, 2014, 04:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Welcome to Izeroth's psychiatric thread! It is my experience that insane asylums usually just make their patients go more insane, especially when they're run by crazy fools that don't know what they're doing. With that in mind, I have decided to attempt to fix your psychiatric problems myself..

Delthion

Why must you do this? This will take business away from the Insane Asylum! But I think that the workers there took over the Insane Asylum from the sane workers. So therefore, the workers of the asylum are inmates!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

I don't need your help.

You do!

I don't!

You do!

Don't!

Do!

Don't!

Do!
Freddy

Søren

Can I refer the people released from the asylum here?

I'm retired from the forum

Ungatt Trunn

Can I just be released from the asylum and not stay here?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Cornflower MM

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Izeroth

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on December 30, 2014, 04:58:25 PM
I don't need your help.

You do!

I don't!

You do!

Don't!

Do!

Don't!

Do!

The fact that you realize you need help shows that you are not too far gone. First of all, let's hear about you. What incidents do you think might have caused your mental problems? Did you have a bad childhood?

BadgerLordFiredrake

according to some, I've cracked, but I haven't...
baby turtle forever

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Izeroth on December 31, 2014, 12:38:19 AM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on December 30, 2014, 04:58:25 PM
I don't need your help.

You do!

I don't!

You do!

Don't!

Do!

Don't!

Do!

The fact that you realize you need help shows that you are not too far gone. First of all, let's hear about you. What incidents do you think might have caused your mental problems? Did you have a bad childhood?
No, I had a wonderful childhood; I was raised by a family of deer in the Siberian desert. It was wonderful, but one day I decided to take a trip to the local village. Because of my beauty I was mistaken for a famous actress and was a immediately put on a plane for California. I escaped after we landed; but due to the fact that it was a one way ticket, I was unable to get a ride back. I then traveled to an unspecified location, had some adventures with Freddy, other stuff happend, and now I'm here.

I see nothing here that could have led to mental problems.
Freddy

Lady Amber

I can prove that I'm not insane, simply because I'm in the Insane Asylum. That place is run by evil, insane, and cruel people, so if they think I'm insane, I'm obviously not.

Izeroth

Quote from: Lady Amber on December 31, 2014, 01:53:30 AM
I can prove that I'm not insane, simply because I'm in the Insane Asylum. That place is run by evil, insane, and cruel people, so if they think I'm insane, I'm obviously not.

I agree with you that they're insane, but that doesn't mean that you aren't. Since the people who run the asylum are insane, they can't tell the difference between crazy people and sane people. Thus, you could be either sane or crazy.

Delthion

Ahh, finally, another harking to logical ways!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Captain Tammo

*walks into psych ward*

"Hi, yes, where is the check-in counter? I can't tell if I'm insane or I just have an ant living inside o' my head that won't stop talking about how much he loves lucky charms..."
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Izeroth

Quote from: Captain Tammo on December 31, 2014, 05:36:11 AM
*walks into psych ward*

"Hi, yes, where is the check-in counter? I can't tell if I'm insane or I just have an ant living inside o' my head that won't stop talking about how much he loves lucky charms..."

There is no check-in counter. Judging by the fact that insects are incapable of speech, we can logically conclude that you are indeed insane. When did this "ant" first appear? What is his name?