Top 5 Redwall Books - December 2014

Started by Ungatt Trunn, December 30, 2014, 10:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just vote for your favorate Redwall book for this year!

Lord Brocktree
4 (20%)
Martin The Warrior
1 (5%)
Mossflower
6 (30%)
The Legend Of Luke
0 (0%)
Outcast Of Redwall
0 (0%)
Mariel Of Redwall
0 (0%)
The Bellmaker
1 (5%)
Salamadastron
1 (5%)
Redwall (Book)
1 (5%)
Mattimeo
0 (0%)
Pearls Ofr Lutra
0 (0%)
The Long Patrol
2 (10%)
Marlfox
0 (0%)
Taggerung
1 (5%)
Triss
0 (0%)
Loamhedge
0 (0%)
Rakkety Tam
1 (5%)
High Rhulain
1 (5%)
Eulalia!
0 (0%)
Doomwyte
0 (0%)
The Sable Quean
0 (0%)
The Rogue Crew
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Mhera

Quote from: Lady Amber on January 01, 2015, 09:22:50 PM
How many books do you own?
One, Mattimeo. :( I'm a bit of a cheapskate so I don't want to buy any yet. At least the 'brary still has some good ones like Rakkety Tam, Taggerung, and Mossflower.

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 01, 2015, 06:19:58 PM
Obviously. Book sales may be the culprit, that's where I got most of my books.
It might be that book sales that are causing the disappearances, but I've never seen them advertised.

Lady Amber

We have The Rogue Crew and Mattimeo, as well.

James Gryphon

My all-time favorite is Mossflower, but I probably talked about Redwall the most on the forums, so that's what I voted.
« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

The Long Patrol is a definite favorite of mine.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

I voted Mossflower. It's the one I love the most. I have other favorites, like Rakkety Tam and Legend of Luke, but that's my all-time favorite.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Mhera on January 01, 2015, 06:09:15 PM
I would love to re-read them all, except that they seem to be disappearing from my library without a trace (not like someone's checking them out; I mean they've actually been getting removed from the catalog over the course of the past 4-5 years). So anyhow, right now I've got a pretty limited selection.
I really like Taggerung.

My library has them, but I still bought them all. It took me a few years in uncountable bookstores in the UK and US to find them all, plus with the help of guy friends of my sister who wanted to earn brownie points.

All and all, it was worth it. Get them while you can, they're disappearing in stores too.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

I own none. And I haven't read them in so long! So I've been sitting around try to think real hard to remember them all. Thankfully, there a wiki.

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

1. Pearls of Lutra
2. Legend of Luke
3. Martin the Warrior
4. Taggerung
5. The High Rhulain
6. The Long Patrol
7. Mossflower

These are my favourites.  I can't narrow it down to a top 5!  I could do a top 15, for sure. 
I find it funny that so many people love Rakkety Tam.  That at Doomwyte were the only two that didn't keep me up at night with a flashlight.  But I have my reasons for loving my favourites, too.

Since Taggerung came out (in the 3rd grade!!) I have received each new Redwall book for Christmas, and I am on a mission to collect them all, so I now own about 14 of the books, as well as the incredible Flying Dutchman trilogy.