What do you think of the poster above you?!

Started by Trigoma, August 24, 2011, 11:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceteruler

Yes your current siggie.

Umm... *thinks* eualalia? :p

Dannflower Reguba

You are confused as to how to do this just like me
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ceteruler

Nightfire

You are interesting and seem confused by Tiria. May I help with translating?? :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Ceteruler

Nightfire

Hint, Eulalia. She confuses you on purpose. :D You seem to like badgers.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Dannflower Reguba

You seem to understand this. not at all like me :o
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ceteruler

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ceteruler

Thanks.
I think you should get one. Not necessarily mine, but...

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

You seem to hate it when people cehck out your profile, and enjoy advertising your fanfiction. ;D

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

redwallgurl

you seem to be on fire... a liitle hot over there i'm guessing?
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

You seem like a fun member to talk to... (sorry, running out of ideas)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers