News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What do you think of the poster above you?!

Started by Trigoma, August 24, 2011, 11:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

Otters are Awesome.....so that makes anyone who likes otters awesome.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Can somebeast tell me exactly what is meant by 'Poster'? :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I. Feel. Dumb.

Someone. . . from. . . something. . .
(I'm going to get hurt here. . .)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

From something? :P

You're kinda goofy and quirky. :D

Jetthebinturong

I've never really talked to you but you seem quite friendly if a little on the weird side, but then, everyone on this sight is either slightly weird or completely insane so that's no big deal
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Well, you are definitely one of the more serious members here. Wonder if that story you said you were writing is going to get published eventually. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Perhaps but it will probably be incredibly different from what it is now, at my age I do not think I can have reached the peak of my writing skill, gotta keep growing you know? My writing now leaves a lot to be desired even though one of my friends says I'm better than my other authorial friend. I don't really believe her and I think she might be saying it to annoy the other friend but if she really thinks that then she needs a replacement brain....

Anyway, you are sarcastic and witty and one of the more fun to talk to people on this forum
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

You share a similar trait with me, most of the time: deadpan.
It's wonderful to be a troll.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000