News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What do you think of the poster above you?!

Started by Trigoma, August 24, 2011, 11:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

You're a little hard to notice. :P
No offense, it's just me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

You like dogs, apparently. You're also my ally, d
So under section 10A I'm not supposed to say anything bad about you. When it really comes to it, though, I have far better taste i- oops.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

You're one of the nicest members of the forum. No lie :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Stereotypical thirteen-year-old. (No offense; I just notice a lot of boys your age share similar traits)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Very troll-like.

What, pray tell do you mean?

The Skarzs

You and Tam, for example. Slight arrogance, a knack for wishing to annoy, the enjoyment of teasing.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Hmm, I must fix this, I had no idea that I came across as slightly arrogant, or annoying, would you please clarify?

The Skarzs

Of course, I may be easily annoyed.
Don't worry about it; I just notice things that aren't necessarily important.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 30, 2014, 10:34:48 PM
You and Tam, for example. Slight arrogance, a knack for wishing to annoy, the enjoyment of teasing.

Noithing personal, but I have to agree, Del. And Tam.

Del, you are a fun, interesting, slightly annoying member. In other words, pretty normal. :P

Delthion

Thank you.

You are sometimes stressed-out, and have a vivid imagination.