News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Overlord's Orders

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, August 25, 2011, 01:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung_of_Redwall

OOC: go and tell the limousine agency to send me a vehicle. Blow it up, wait for the arriving one to be shot up, and then deliver a different limousine from the back side of the fortress realm was the task. The actual result is what the Overlord said at the end.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Redwall Musician

OCC: "OCC" mean "Out Of Character". We use it in role-playing. "BIC" means "Back In Character". I'll think of something to say later.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Captain Tammo

My lord, I will tell you the story of what had happened.

I was at my post waiting for the first limousine with redwall musician and Daniel of redwall. I had a bazooka and the other two had sticks of dynamite they were going to throw at the limo in case I missed (which I never do). The first limo came. I set my aim when the helicopter piloted by beavers showed up! Knowing sticks of dynamite wouldn't be able to reach the helicopter, I shot it down with my bazooka. Musician and Daniel threw their dynamite sticks at the limo, one of them fell into the sunroof and landed in a catapult that launched itself into our local limo factory. That's why there were so many destroyed limos. The helicopter fell onto the roof, one of the Beavers must've survived the crash. Musician said they'd go stop the beaver. But in case he was caught, he disguised his spare dynamite stick as a sandwich. Then there was a inch worm invasion!!! There must've been billions! It took forever for me and daniel to squish them all, so I had the idea of bringing an industrial sized fan outside and blowing them all away, therefore saving the fortress, but costing you your dinner appointment. What Daniel did with his "sandwich" I am not sure my lord. I was focusing on my duty of saving your fortress.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Taggerung_of_Redwall

"If the sandwich still exists, I want it." said the Overlord.
"I thought you said Redwall Musician disguised their dynamite, not Daniel. How'd he end up with the dynamite as a sandwich? And why was it put into the Transportation Hub Cylinder breaking down all communications? Perhaps the beaver did that. Redwall Musician, what became of the beaver and its passing to right outside my fortress, past the 5,689 defense systems I had installed last month? The former 56,289 were too much, afterall. And half were created by a company called A Pure Beaver Labs- I never buy foreign- only steal foreign. Create and thus already have, which is why I have the Sixteen Underground Research Facilities."
The Overlord began pushing buttons on his control panel in rapid succession.

DanielofRedwall

Daniel shrugged and shook his head. "I never got any sandwhich dynamite from Musician. Ask her."
Received mostly negative reviews.

Song Swifteye

what does the dynamite look lick mr hare
give em blood an vinegar chaps

Captain Tammo

OOC: oops! I meant to say musician instead of Daniel. O well, it makes things more interesting this way ;D
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: Song Swifteye on September 07, 2011, 02:11:41 PM
what does the dynamite look lick mr hare

OOC: Song Swifteye, the sign-up ended awhile ago, the game has started already. Read the topic before posting.

Redwall Musician

"The beaver, being able to shape shift, got in. He looked a lot like you, my Lord. He sounded like you too. When I went after with my sandwich dynamite, I thought he was you. Quickly I realized he was a death defying beaver and threw the sandwich at him. I was amazed to see that he ate the sandwich. He pulled out a sword, I pulled out my dirk and we fought! 'Twas a equal match, but the coward beaver use his brain washing abilities to weaken me. So I screamed at the top of my lungs my warcry, 'Euuulaaaaaliiaaaaaaa!' and the alarms sounded off, chaos followed, but finally the beaver was captured," Musician said.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung_of_Redwall

The Overlord slumped and sighed at the events of the evening. He decided to speak.
"I'm interested in what Matthias720 and Tiria Wildlough were doing at the time. Where you both chasing fireflies around? Clearly you didn't go to the limousine agency, so I take it you were both at my fortress's limousine facility sending one around to Gate One?
"Fortunately all this damage can be fixed."

Matthias720

"Correct, sir. Tiria and I were sending a limo around to gate one, but suddenly a whale and a pot of flowers fell out of nowhere, crushing the limo. We went back to the limousine facility, but it was under siege by death-defying beavers. We had no choice but to fight them off before we could attempt to send out another limo. My apologies, m'lord."

Taggerung_of_Redwall

"The night is ending fast."
The Overlord stared right at Tiria Wildlough. He pushed a button on his control panel, but something very rare happened.

The button popped off and hit the floor, where it soon melted into plastic and was absorbed. The Overlord shrugged.
"Fine, forget that. Tiria Widllough, you have five seconds until you will be instantly transported to the CCG56-190 Far Crimson base on the other side of the world. Leave there with the pass code 489. You're fired, but my control panel needs maintenance, so you will go unpunished- mostly anyway."

The Overlord pushed a series of three buttons and Tiria disappeared. The Overlord looked out at the four standing before him.

"I do not appreciate failure. I want a great general of the Green Eyes brought to me. The Green Eyes are a small race of orbs that are yellow with red eyes that occupy most of their form. Bring me the leader of any swarm of the beings. They're about the size of a baseball. I desire some of their technology to make a new blend of Mango juice I read about."
"You have two days. If you fail, there will be consequences."

---------------------

Two days later, in the afternoon, the Overlord had the four servants back in his room. His control panel was fixed and expanded with new buttons.
"Where is the Green Eyes general?"
He asked, though it was obvious none was there. Oh well, thought the Overlord, I thought there wouldn't be.

OOC: Player List
Matthias720
Redwall Musician
Captain Tammo
DanielofRedwall

Matthias720

Matthais720 spoke up first. "M'lord, we were unable to acquire the Green Eyes General, but I would like to say that this isn't my fault. Using your spy satellite network, I tracked him to a clearing in a remote jungle. I then sent Musician, Daniel, and Tammo out to get him, while I stayed behind to coordinate their movements. They had almost reached the target location when, for some strange reason, I lost all communication with them. I have no idea what happened after that, so this clearly isn't my fault." With that, Matthias720 fell silent, bowed his head, and awaited his Overlord's response.

Redwall Musician

"Giant captured us and destroyed all our technology. We were thrown into a pit. I used my brain and devised a plan to get us all out. Thankfully it worked. After escaping, we made our way to the Green Eyes general in the jungle. Sadly the giants had captured him. We fled, for they made bomb and were about to blow the jungle up. A bunch of monkeys and came said they would help us. But they only took us home, against our will," Musician said.

Captain Tammo

What musician and matthias say is true my lord, except the Green Eyes used a Flitcheye technique and used knock out gas against us while we were taken away. Unfortunately giants and I'm sure the general too, were resistant to this gas. We were not and hardly made it out at all! Matthias fainted and the monkeys said to leave him, I refused to leave anyone behind and had to carry Matthias but he recovered quickly.