News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Overlord's Orders

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, August 25, 2011, 01:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung_of_Redwall

OOC: Matthias stayed behind, we wasn't there.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Captain Tammo

OOC: I'm nit very good with keeping characters straight am I? XD
Well I would change it but I don't think that'd be fair. However, maybe the gas made Tammo think it was someone else instead of Daniel or Musician? ::)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

DanielofRedwall

Daniel raised his hand. "It wasn't Matthias who got knocked out, sir, as he stayed behind. It was I who got knocked out. I believe that the gas they used was the gas form of the mango smoothie you wanted, so at least we know now that it was dangerous. In fact, it seems it has muddled with Tammo's brain! I would hate to lose you, my lord."
With this, he bowed respectfully to the overlord.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

OCC: Are we going to finish this? Not trying to be rude..
Yeah, so what! I'm rude. Yes I'm a rude person.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Captain Tammo

Captain Tammo then started believing he was a bird. He cocked his head sideways and cooed softly
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

DanielofRedwall

OOC~ I was waiting for somebody else to post, I couldn't double post!

Matthias720

OOC: ToR, are we going to wrap this up soon?

Captain Tammo

I'll PM Taggerung of Redwall about it

Taggerung_of_Redwall

OOC: Sorry guys, i can't post right now. I have to leave for the weekend. I'll hopefully be able to write something in that time, otherwise I'll get to this on Sunday.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

OOC: Or Tuesday.

The Overlord punched several buttons on his control panel and then closed an eye. He sighed and squeezed a cylinder beside his chair that had appeared.
After some clanking, Matthias720 fell through the floor.
The Overlord looked over the three servants. "Understand that I like persons who put direct effort in something. You do not stay behind and take authoirty, you work together as equals and collaborate to serve me. He failed."
"I..." The room shook and went dark. The Overlord sighed.
"The doors are out. So we shall try something else. I've wanted to try this, and this a good chance to do it.
"Captain Tammo, find the correct of the eight panels in this room and remove it. They'll be three buttons. Push the green one twice, then the blue one once and finally the red one sixteen times. Redwall Musician, you'll need to disable the sixteen guns on the roof which will pop out and shoot us if the panels are tampered with. Do that by reaching the secondary control panel behind my chair.
"And you, DanielofRedwall, stand in the middle of the room. That way you can be the first shot if something goes wrong. I'm not dying first, I'm getting out of here. My servants will do that for me."

OOC:Player List:

Redwall Musician
Captain Tammo
DanielofRedwall

Everyone try and get what the Overlord wants done, and be imaginative with it. I'm working on a twist for the ending. Just knocking people out seems too simple at this point.

Captain Tammo

Captain Tammo gave a mad laugh then interrupted himself and made a sound that resembled a whale... Somewhat...
Then he made his way over to the first panel. Examining it, listening to it, sniffing it, and... Tasting it... He ran to the next one, And started dancing around it saying "hubaloo!". Shaking his head, he ran to the next one. This process continued for a couple more panels, then, he found the one he was looking for. Removing the panel, he found four things behind it, three were buttons. And one was Tammo's leftover baby back ribs from the night before at outback steakhouse; it was his birthday last night. Setting the ribs aside, he pushed the green button twice, the blue once, and the red *gasp!* 15 TIMES... Plus one ;D
After this was done, he replaced the panel, grabbed his leftovers, and went back to his spot on the floor, munching happily on his outback steakhouse ribs.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Above him, the Overlord heard three guns come down from the ceiling and saw them send out three pale green lights into the room.
"At least we can see now," he remarked.
Three pulses shoot down into the room, two striking either side of the Overlord, and the last splitting up in its descent to hit in the vicinity of DanielofRedwall, Captain Tammo and Redwall Musician as three beams.

Redwall Musician

OCC: So did I get hit? Oh, well. On to my mission, LOL! BIC:

Musician began climbing the wall. She used two knives to push in to the wall and pull herself up. As she reached the first gun, she pulled one of her knives out of the wall. She stabbed it into the gun, instantly disabling it. And to the next gun. On reaching the gun she pulled out her hair clip and shoved it into the wires which powered the gun. The last gun she simply hit with her purse and watched it fall to the ground. Musician had disabled the guns. And she was thinking about ponies.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

DanielofRedwall, naive as he was and not realising the danger he was in, happily stood in the middle of the room, fidgeting with his fingers.  He then pulled out a banana he found in his pocket and snacked on it quitely. He didn't realise the guns had been disabled.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

In the dark room, several buttons clicked. The floor below Redwall Musician gave way. A red mist shone for a second, a hint of what was below in the earth, then disappeared. The Overlord spoke.
"She did it wrong. Said to use the secondary panel, not knives. Wanted the guns intact."

The guns sizzled on the ground as Captain Tammo and DanielofRedwall stood in front of the Overlord, unconstrained via the floor. As the power was completely gone from the room now, no pulse rays prohibited their movement.
Lights shone, three from the roof where the guns had been.
The Overlord adjusted his black garments and scanned his two remaining servants. No, three.
Redwall Musician stood behind him, and promptly bashed the top of his chair off to the ground. His control panel hit the ground and cracked in half.
The doors creaked open with the panel's destruction.
The Overlord jumped up and his seat crumpled into several pieces. He ran into Captain Tammo at first, then hit the floor again and ran into DanielofRedwall. He turned to Redwall Musician.
"How're you alive?"
"Knives, I climbed out."
The Overlord knocked the floor from beneath him out and soundlessly plummeted to his escape pod. Better than what was in his chamber now.
"Oh well. They won't get any pay now. And the other five's pay is certainly mine anyway."
Above, Tammo, Daniel and Musician left the chamber and the fortress.
"If only that green orb general with that limousine and fancy sandwich and beaver guards hadn't recommended us to this place. The ninjas even seconded the recommendation."

On the other side of the world, the Overlord bet all his blue, green and red chips. "I call."
The green orb general folded, followed by the death-defying beaver.
Amidst the foliage of the jungle, the Overlord won the hand. The space ninja proved the winner though and took the game.

OOC:
P.S. I thought I'd make the ending different than the rest, and not just send out three and then two people to do a task.
So, the game's over.
Thoughts? Questions? Suggestions on what could have worked better?
Anyone have fun?