News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Funny posts collection

Started by Skyblade, January 01, 2015, 06:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Quote from: Inquisitor on March 17, 2016, 12:36:18 AM

Delthion: So for this forum to die, and since it is called Loamhedge there needs to be a big plague that happens here. ;D

Jukka: *keels over*

The funny thing about this isn't the actual post, its that Jukka's the only one that actually died. Now imagine if that meant she was actually gone from this forum forever. Its a good thing that we didn't all do this whole dying thing now, huh?

Inactivity FOR THE WIN, amiright?

No?

Well whatever! Keep your useless activity, I'm not posting ever again!

*keels over*

Jukka the Sling

@Inquisitor and @Groddil:  Wait, what?  I don't remember posting that.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Groddil

???

If you're feeling confused, click the emoticon to make the memories come flooding back!

Jukka the Sling

Mmmmkay then....  Yeah, I remembered a while after posting that.  Thing is, when I searched the forum for my original post, I don't think it came up.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skyblade

Quote from: Banya on March 16, 2016, 10:37:56 AM
Anyway...

Deleting 980 emails from one's inbox can make one feel lighter.

I don't ever want to know the number of late-night hours I have spent watching abridged series on YouTube.

Is it okay to like lukewarm tea?  I like lukewarm tea.

Do other people use pencil bags?  Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only adult one who still does.  It's white and plastic and has pink whales on it.

My boss has been hiring so many new people lately.  There's a new face on every shift.  I've just started calling everyone Pat.  I think all I do these days is delegate.

Another day at work, another two calls to the campus police.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Banya

Skyblade

Quote from: Søren on February 12, 2016, 09:27:28 PM
I'm sure there's someone out there for you, Wylder. There's plenty of fish in the sea besides Tam.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Quote from: BatLord on March 19, 2016, 04:37:13 AM
I remember seeing this topic back in Redwall. I was absolutely befuddled. It made no sense at all. Then I started shipping things and I'm stuck with this sorta stuff all the time. Now I am slowly and methodically pairing up each and every member with another depending on your various ages and personalities for maximum compatibility. Because it has been my life's goal for the longest time to be the best wingwoman. And I can't do that without being a creep.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Feles

James Gryphon: Super Frog to the rescue!
[Today at 03:35:25 am] Groddil: . . .
[Today at 03:36:08 am] Inquisitor: ...Super Frog?
[Today at 03:38:01 am] James Gryphon: YES!
[Today at 03:38:46 am] Inquisitor: WHAT IS A SUPER FROG???
[Today at 03:39:27 am] James Gryphon: He's closely related to the Power Frog.
[Today at 03:39:28 am] Ashleg: Super Frog is James' code name for himself.
[Today at 03:41:33 am] Inquisitor: good to know
[Today at 03:42:15 am] James Gryphon: Ashleg just made that up.
[Today at 03:44:02 am] Inquisitor: then what is it James
[Today at 03:44:58 am] James Gryphon: What do you mean "what is it"? I made it up on the spot.
[Today at 03:45:03 am] James Gryphon: What does it sound like it is?
[Today at 03:45:57 am] Inquisitor: what is it going to the rescue to
[Today at 03:46:09 am] James Gryphon: I don't know.
[Today at 03:47:01 am]  * Inquisitor is done talking bout super frog
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Inquisitor on March 20, 2016, 03:59:54 AM

For some reason, I read that in M'aiq the Liar's voice.  Y'know, the khajiit in the priest robes who wanders around Skyrim?  (Well, he's in more games than just Skyrim (is he in all the Elder Scrolls games?  Not sure...), but I know him best from Skyrim.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 20, 2016, 05:08:53 AM
Quote from: Inquisitor on March 20, 2016, 03:59:54 AM

For some reason, I read that in M'aiq the Liar's voice.  Y'know, the khajiit in the priest robes who wanders around Skyrim?  (Well, he's in more games than just Skyrim (is he in all the Elder Scrolls games?  Not sure...), but I know him best from Skyrim.)

Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, and ESO.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

Shoutbox Shenanigans
[Today at 08:32:26 pm] Jukka the Sling: Can anyone tell me how to bake cookies without an actual oven??

[Today at 08:32:49 pm] Groddil: *Mumble grumble cereal* Mornin'

[Today at 08:33:36 pm] LT Sandpaw: If its a hot day you can do it with some foil, plastic wrap, and a shoebox, it just takes forever

[Today at 08:34:05 pm] LT Sandpaw: Or you could use a microwave, they just taste nasty.

[Today at 08:34:31 pm] Jukka the Sling: Okay then...

[Today at 08:34:33 pm]  * Groddil looks at the microwave.

[Today at 08:34:33 pm]  * Groddil vomits

[Today at 08:34:36 pm] LT Sandpaw: Or you could eat them raw, which is fine. Just a small chance at salmanila

[Today at 08:34:52 pm] Jukka the Sling: See, our oven element suddenly started throwing sparks and making a weird noise.

[Today at 08:35:03 pm] Jukka the Sling: So we all panicked and unplugged the whole thing.

[Today at 08:35:25 pm] Jukka the Sling: And Russa now has a whole bunch of cookie dough we can't bake.  Or eat.

[Today at 08:35:50 pm] Jukka the Sling: Oh, wait, we decided to try the waffle iron.

[Today at 08:35:57 pm] LT Sandpaw: Roll it up and store it in the freezer.

[Today at 08:36:34 pm] Jukka the Sling: If the waffle thingy doesn't work, I guess we'll have to. :P

[Today at 08:36:42 pm] LT Sandpaw: Oh if you want to get experimental you could try frying it.

[Today at 08:37:01 pm] Jukka the Sling: Yeah, our mom actually suggested that, but ew. :P

[Today at 08:37:22 pm] LT Sandpaw: A little powdered sugar, they'd be great. ;D

[Today at 08:37:59 pm] LT Sandpaw: BTW I'm a terrible cook so don't take my advice. ;)

[Today at 08:40:24 pm] Groddil: here's what you have to do, Jukka:

[Today at 08:40:49 pm] Groddil: first, make up the cookie mix so that all you have to do is put it in the oven

[Today at 08:40:55 pm] Groddil: put it on the trays and everything

[Today at 08:41:01 pm] Groddil: Then, go to Walmart

[Today at 08:41:11 pm] Groddil: Stick the cookies in an oven there

[Today at 08:41:28 pm] Groddil: If you are confronted, make the excuse that you have to "Try before you buy"

[Today at 08:42:05 pm] Groddil: woila

[Today at 08:42:16 pm] LT Sandpaw: They sell ovens at Walmart?

[Today at 08:42:52 pm] Groddil: they sell everything at walmart

[Today at 08:42:59 pm] Groddil: i honestly have no idea

[Today at 08:43:08 pm] Groddil: If they don't, go to a Home Depot or something.

[Today at 08:43:27 pm] LT Sandpaw: I think Sears would be your best bet.

[Today at 08:43:37 pm] Groddil: meh

[Today at 08:43:45 pm] Groddil: I live in 'STRAYA!

[Today at 08:43:59 pm] Groddil: Down under, we buy our cooking machines from Harvey Norman

[Today at 08:44:12 pm] Groddil: He's this bloke that bought a lot of ovens and tours around the state with a big rig.

[Today at 08:44:29 pm] Groddil: He pulls up in the town, an' ya go an' buy some electronic devices.

[Today at 08:44:45 pm] LT Sandpaw: We live in Generica, we buy our ovens at one of the local Sears.

[Today at 08:45:04 pm] Groddil: where is Generica?

[Today at 08:45:11 pm] Groddil: I'm GUESSING the USA?

[Today at 08:45:13 pm] Groddil: Probably?

[Today at 08:45:25 pm] LT Sandpaw: America is Generica, its Generic.

[Today at 08:46:15 pm] LT Sandpaw: You go anywhere here and you'll be able to find a Walmart, or a Supercuts, or a Stripes

[Today at 08:46:59 pm] Groddil: Dunno what the last two are

[Today at 08:47:20 pm] Groddil: Lots and lots of Walmarts

[Today at 08:47:21 pm] Groddil: When I was in Hawaii, we only saw Walmarts.

[Today at 08:48:17 pm] LT Sandpaw: Even in Alaska man, they're everywhere.
[close]

Jukka the Sling

Banya

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on March 20, 2016, 02:22:44 PM
What's your name? Ashenwyte
Are you a bloke or a sheila? Bloke.
There'll be beer served aplenty to ya down under, and the legal age is 18. Are ya older than 18? I'm older than the beer.
Are you able to operate any sort a motor vehicle (e.g. Holden Commodore, Tinny, Flying airplane thingy)? I'm able to operate a chariot.
Do ya have insurance? I am the insurance.