News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Funny posts collection

Started by Skyblade, January 01, 2015, 06:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: Skarzs on June 18, 2016, 05:48:21 AM
Quote from: Delthion on June 18, 2016, 05:01:22 AM
Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on June 18, 2016, 02:41:43 AM
I knew it! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's a good idea.

No, you all of the forum and their cousins think that Delka is a good idea.
You know it's serious when Del doesn't use a grin.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Banya

Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on June 18, 2016, 11:59:38 PM
Quote from: Søren on June 18, 2016, 08:05:41 PM
Quote from: Kitsune on June 18, 2016, 10:52:10 PM
He's not the only one (I've just put it off for three months :P ).
I plan on leaving anyway.

Me: Joins Forum
Forum: Let me just crash and burn really quick.

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on June 19, 2016, 02:51:32 AM
Quote from: Sagetip on June 18, 2016, 11:49:57 PM
OK well....

Spoiler
Star Wars: Snoke Fives

Flash: Caitlin

Marvel: Tony Stark (Iron Man)

That's all... for now

I mean technically all the clones are awesome but I had to pick one.

EDIT: @Jet the binturong: Check again (I don't know why, they're just equally awesome...)
[close]
So do you identify as bi? -_-
Quote from: Jet the binturong on June 19, 2016, 02:55:18 AM
Well I'm not gonna answer for Sage but Robert Downey Jr. is one of those people that transcends the barrier of gender. Like Gerard Way. Or Johnny Depp.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Mask on June 19, 2016, 01:40:53 AM
Thomas Sangster is adorable.  ;D
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on June 19, 2016, 03:03:29 AM
OHMERGERDNESS, yes, he is really attractive. :D
Quote from: Delthion on June 19, 2016, 03:28:57 PM
*Sees Jukka's and Mask's most recent posts in this thread. Leaves.* ;D
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on June 19, 2016, 09:45:37 PM
Aww, are you jealous 'cause we're talking about another guy? ;D
Quote from: Delthion on June 20, 2016, 04:46:41 AM
No...just frightened. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Skarzs on July 03, 2016, 02:57:25 PM
Quote from: Kitsune on July 03, 2016, 07:46:58 AM
Quote from: Skyblade on June 25, 2016, 02:37:07 AM
NO SERIOUSLY, WHO VOTED FOR ME? WHATEVER THE REASON, I WANT TO KNOW! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE BEEN DRIVEN AROUND THIS CIRCLE? I AM A VERY CURIOUS FELLOW ,LIKE A CERTAIN CHARACTER FROM MY NOVEL (SHUT UP, BOOK REFERENCES!)

So yeah. Just tell me. I don't take SFC seriously, so I'm not really upset about it all, but I'd like to know :P

* Kitsune winks.

Spoiler

[close]
How did he find that picture. . .
Quote from: Jet the binturong on July 03, 2016, 02:58:18 PM
He probably typed something like "winking fox" into Google.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on July 04, 2016, 05:35:30 AM
First there is love, then hate of love, then conjoined hate of love, then Winnie the Pooh references, then quotes from Winnie the Pooh characters, and now the death of Winnie the Pooh characters. You might be a forum member if this is normal.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Skarzs on July 06, 2016, 03:07:21 AM
Drill a hole in it, sink the ship, drown the occupants, leave no survivors.

Skyblade

@Mask:

Quote from: Mask on March 08, 2016, 12:14:54 AM
I once considered getting my hair chopped down to nothing. I still want to, I just know it's not going to happen in the near future because my entire family is violently opposed to the idea.

Wow, I just realized something. The few times I have freaked out and ranted on the forum, it was usually hair related. #firstworldproblems

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Quote from: Sagetip on July 12, 2016, 08:22:34 PM
OORAH!

REGRET IS A NAME, SERGEANT, THE NAME OF INE OF THE COVENENT'S HOLY LEADERS. AND WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO TO HIM?
Quote from: Lord Daskar on July 12, 2016, 08:36:37 PM
STAND IN THE CORNER AND WONDER WHO HE IS!

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Delthion on July 12, 2016, 03:54:36 PM
Captain America is so overrated, just workout very seriously every day and get a metal Frisbee! Simple! ;D
Quote from: Skarzs on July 12, 2016, 04:39:31 PM
You mean work out using the most American way possible: Steroids.
Quote from: Delthion on July 12, 2016, 08:44:46 PM
Precisely! ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien