News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Funny posts collection

Started by Skyblade, January 01, 2015, 06:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Maudie

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on September 12, 2016, 03:35:26 PM
Quote from: Kitsune on September 12, 2016, 02:36:46 PM
Quote from: Skarzs on September 12, 2016, 03:07:56 AM
Quote from: Jet the binturong on September 11, 2016, 04:49:53 PM
Why is Avatar's Earth Kingdom always so crazy? I thought it would have gone back to normal after Aang liberated it from Long Feng but no, now the queen is a complete nutcase. Like I literally want her to die. Why are Korra's villains so boring? Amon was cool until we found out who he was and then he turned into a moron. But Tarrlok was so hateful and dull, Unalaq was painfully bland and the Earth Queen is such a stereotype it's unreal. Zahir (sp?) seems cool though, so maybe there's hope.
Oh, the queen of the Earth Kingdom? Yeah. . . She gun die.

Spoiler alert. ::)

It wasn't really a spoiler, it didn't say that Zaheer literally removed the air from Hou-Ting's lungs and suffocated her to death.
Quote from: Jet the binturong on September 12, 2016, 04:48:05 PM
... That was uncalled for, Ash.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jetthebinturong

That wasn't funny, it was cruel.

No I'm not joking. I despise being spoiled for things.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

One man's misery is another man's laughter.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

*Tears the laughter from Sage's lungs.* :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Banya

Quote from: Jet the binturong on September 14, 2016, 10:20:34 PM
That wasn't funny, it was cruel.

No I'm not joking. I despise being spoiled for things.
That was a spoiler for me, too. And yeah, I'm a little ticked.

Jukka the Sling

Someone wanted to know how to let a girl down nicely, and then this happened.

Quote from: Søren on September 14, 2016, 07:56:28 PM
Quote from: Delthion on September 14, 2016, 07:46:00 PM
Skarzs would probably do something like that in real life. Then the girl's brothers that he angered with his bluntness try to kill him but Skarzs has abs so their attacks are worthless. One of her brothers ends up being Thor, and when he whacks Skarzs in the ribs with his hammer, it's the just like hitting Captain America's shield. ;D
If that was a movie I'd buy it.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

We need context Jukka! Add the post that Skarzs had before hand! ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on September 25, 2016, 05:13:12 AM
Once upon a time there was a lad. This lad dreamed of creating the strongest abs on the planet, so he ate four dozen eggs a day, and trained day and night, until they formed what looked like a giant tumor to those who did not know him, those who did not know of, the abs! Then he courted a woman named Belle but that's another story! Then a different woman took a fancy to him, but he turned away coldly, so coldly in fact that her brothers formed a blood pact, stating that they would kill this lad or die themselves. They fought the lad, but he just pointed the abs at the brothers and they collapsed. Unfortunately, the brothers did get close enough to inflict many wounds upon his face, earning the lad the nickname, "Skarzs". Now Skarzs roamed the world, seeking some enemy that can withstand his awesome power. He came into contact with a faerie, who resisted the force of his abs using the dark magic of holo-technology. He endeavored as a last resort to squish this troublesome faerie. She dodged, and he as a result of his defeat, served this Faerie as the queen of his heart and his world. They roamed the world together in perfect harmony and happiness, content in what they supposed to be friendship. But then, they ventured deep into a forest, near a lake, where a crazed, pitiful creature, made boats out of twigs, grinning with pleasure when a boat floated, and cursing in dismay when one sank. This creature was known as the "Master Shipper", and when he saw the faerie and Skarzs, he realized that these people must be united in marriage, and he, out of the goodness heart, turned from his lunacy for a time and endeavored to bring them together, unfortunately, the faerie and Skarzs were not happy at having their emotions so easily seen, and turned on the poor creature. The Master Shipper resisted valiantly, and brought the battle to a stalemate, when the lad and the faerie recognized a creature more powerful than the abs or the dark holograms, and were wedded on the spot. Skarzs and the faerie live happily today in a cottage near the lake where they were first wed, with Skarzs' abs keeping evil from all the land. The Master Shipper is now a wedding planner.

;D

I'm retired from the forum