News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What's your forum age?

Started by Søren, January 03, 2015, 03:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

What's your forum age? As in how long have you been on this forum? I think I pre-date most non-mods. I remeber when Danflor joined. (He wouldn't stop PMing me about a fanfic I was trying to do.) ;)
So when did you join?

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

My forum age is 2 years and a half. I joined in June 2012, the summer before I started high school.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

I've been on for a year, three months, and nine days. I joined September 25th, 2013.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

Hmm, I joined in April of 2013, so like a year and three quarters.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Søren

Almost three years. Febuary 2012. Back when the Cellars was called Kotirs Ruins.

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

That's about when I discovered the forum and started stalking it.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Amber

In February it will be a year since I've joined.

Kitsune

I started in the December of 2012, so my Forum age is a little more than two years.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Month seems about right for me
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

I might have been in for about, say three months now, not very long.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 03, 2015, 06:13:38 PM

I might have been in for about, say three months now, not very long.
According to your profile, you joined November 12. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

I joined June 9th, 2012.  So... over two and a half years.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!