News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Useless Skills

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 25, 2011, 11:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

I can climb a tree as fast as a squirrel, then sit up there playing harmonica all day long.  ;D Not sure if thats a SKILL, but....oh well.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

You play harmonica? Cooool! 8) 8)
I can touch the back of my head with my toe.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Yeah, I play harmonica.  ;D It's fun. I learned how to play this really high-pitched note, and it works as a dog whistle! I can also tick off my sister with it...

Anyway, I can also perfectly imitate Slagar the Cruel's laugh. No useful whatsoever, but it makes me more scary. Buahahahahahaha!!! >=)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

I can make my violin do a really good whine. :D You guys should hear what it sounds like. ;D
I can also pull a funny face to make my little sister laugh. :P
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I can lick my elbow. I guess that makes me double jointed, or something.  ::)

So, you play violin? Cool!  8)  8) That's awesome.

Tiria Wildlough

Yeh, I do. ;D
I have to work on that whine! :D
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I can sing and speak fluently in Brazilian Portugese. Quite useless, really, because I'm never going to visit that area in my life.

DanielofRedwall

I can sleep with my eyes closed.
I can tell the time when I look at a clock.
I can lick somebody else's elbow.
I can also walk without tripping over.

...Okay, seriously, I can also do some pretty epic hand puppets if you use a projector screen or torch or something.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

I can beat experienced players in Lego Ninjago Spinjitsu battles, but I can't beat four year olds...
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

I can win the entire Metroid: Other M video game in under two hours!!!!!!  :o ;D

Coobreedan

Wow. I can say "Poyo!" the EXACT same way Kirby says it.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

I can recie the names of all of the Redwall Adders right off the top of my head.

Tiria Wildlough

I can drink water without holding the cup. :o :o ;D ;D
I'm not a hipster.

eualaia

i can breaks rocks with my head, repeatedly injure myself and not feel a thing

and i own a claymore
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Rollo the Baby Bankvole

I can make weird faces xD
I've read Mattimeo, Salamandastron, The Pearls of Lutra, The Taggerung, Triss, Eulalia!, Lord Brocktree, The Legend of Luke, The Bellmaker & The Long Patrol! xD
??Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be alright, noone