News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Useless Skills

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 25, 2011, 11:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I can draw pretty good..
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tannsrall

I can spell digitigrade with out looking ti up.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rusvul

if we speak of spelling... i can spell antidisestablishmentarianism with realatively few errors without looking it up XD and i will never ever get to use that skill in real life

Rainshadow

I can get my dog to follow me.  Granted, it does mean that I have to be eating food, but she follows me!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I can predict what side a coin is going to land on.

Rainshadow

I can remember some things that I learned when I was really little.  When I was about six my mom read me the Chronicles of Narnia, and I still remember odd details of the books.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

I can play really fast on violin as long as I know the song well.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

I can play by ear on my electric bass, but I can read music very well.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

I can remember specific details of people that I meet, like faces, what their voice sounds like, clothes (usually), but I can never remember names or ages.  Or birthdays!

Maudie

I can remember people's names for years if I've heard them at least three times.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Faiyloe

I can lie on my back and make my knees touch the floor above my head.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russano the Wise

I can form my tongue into the shape of a clover and I can do a pretty good impression of a dog barking.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

The Shade

I can make a very loud sheiking noise with a blade of grass.  ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I