News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

FORUM PROM

Started by BlueRose, January 06, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Well, seeing as Leatgo's in sleep mode, I'll just go hang out by the snack bar.  *Makes a beeline for the cookies*  *Starts chowing on sweets*  Mmmmmmmmmmm...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

Waiter, I would like a sparkling cider, on ice. Is there food available yet?

What music is this? *cringes*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Norham Waterpaw

*Hands Sage a glass of sparkling cider*

"Yes Monsieur, what can I get you?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

*Starts singing Radioactive under breath while eating a chocolate chip cookie*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

*Warps over to Rain*
*Is holding tray of fudge, toffee, and shortbread*

"Would any of these interest you, Mademoiselle?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Cornflower MM

*Smacks boombox* It's not working! *Realizes it's unplugged* *Plugs it in, Owl City mix starts blaring* AAAAHHH!!!! *Quickly turns down volume to a reasonable place*

Hickory

I would like... spring salad, everythig on it. Medium sized amount, with garlic dressing.

Ummmmm... is anybody actually socializing? How will we choose a king and queen.

Norham Waterpaw

*Warps back with the appropriate salad*

"I do not know how the festivities will begin, I am only the waiter, Monsieur."

Søren

Owl city...ok.
Amber, would you like to dance? (I guess?)
And where are Del and Jukka?

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

Hold on... *phones Jukka* "Hello, anyone home?"

Is there a doorman? He better check outside for an arrival... just make sure they don't nick my limo.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 06, 2015, 06:20:03 PM
I would like... spring salad, everythig on it. Medium sized amount, with garlic dressing.

Ummmmm... is anybody actually socializing? How will we choose a king and queen.

The King and Queen are already chosen. . . . And, no, we aren't really socializing. *Waits to be asked to dance*

Rainshadow

*Takes fudge*  Ooh, thanks!  Oh, and I was wondering if you could get me a glass of iced Sprite, Nor?  *Hears Owl City turn on*  *Gasp*  'CAUSE WHAT YOU GOT IS GO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OLD!  I KNOW!  YOU'RE GOLD!  O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OH!  I KNOW!  I KNOW!  I DON'T NEED THE STARS IN THE NIGHT; I'VE FOUND MY TREASURE!  ALL I NEED IS YOU BY MY SIDE, SO SHINE FOREVER!  GO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OLD!  I KNOW!  YOU'RE GOLD!  O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OH!  I KNOW!  YOU'RE GOOOOOLD!

Hickory

*looks around himself furtively* Ummmmmmmmm... Is skarz here?

Norham Waterpaw

*stares concernedly at Rain, and gets her the sprite.*

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 06, 2015, 06:25:04 PM
*looks around himself furtively* Ummmmmmmmm... Is skarz here?

Not yet, I'm trying to convince him to come on down.