News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

FORUM PROM

Started by BlueRose, January 06, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Quote from: PluggFiretail on January 09, 2015, 02:18:28 AM
Quote from: Skyblade on January 08, 2015, 11:46:23 PM
Quote from: PluggFiretail on January 08, 2015, 10:08:49 PM
Yes, very. I believe that God put in nature something that each of us would love. He also created the world just for us, and what a gift it is. And true, it is always nice to get away from the rambunctiousness. ;)

Estoy de acuerdo. I'm very thankful. *leans against balcony and stares into space, enjoying the moment*

*Sits down on the balcony railing, facing out. Puts hands on the rail, and also gazes at the stars. After a moment, says* This might sound silly, but.... do you have a favorite star?

*Sits down next to Plugg, a bit unsteadily.* That doesn't sound silly. Do not be afraid to be yourself; I accept you for who you are. I honestly haven't thought about it, and at first I thought maybe Rigel because it has a cool name and is my favorite color, blue. But actually, my favorite star is the sun, because it keeps us alive. What an amazing star it is. What about you?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

blindsimeonjtp

Lady amber can I have this dance please ?

Søren

Hmm.
*tries to find song*
This will work!

I'm retired from the forum

blindsimeonjtp

walks over to  pluggfiretail nice to meet you. want some punch its raspberry?

Kitsune

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 08, 2015, 08:14:40 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on January 08, 2015, 07:39:16 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on January 08, 2015, 06:43:29 PM
*Slams into floor.* Aw, come on! That was a cannonball jump! *Walks back to Faiy.* I think I'll be merciful. What do you wish to eat?

Well I would like another sparkling cider. I dumped mine on Nor before he disappeared for insinuating. I'm in to mood for chicken alfredo.  
Sounds good.

Faiyloe would like a chicken alfredo and another sparkling cider, please.
And I would like a lasagna, with extra cheese and parmesan.

(Ok I literally started drooling when I heard your order!  ;D Sooo good!)

Quote from: Mask on January 08, 2015, 08:45:23 PM
*Flirts with Skarzs from across the room...*
I have a feeling I will soon regret posting that...

Stay away from my date!
(I know this is extremely over but I have to stick my two sense in.  ;D)

Quote from: Tam and Martin on January 09, 2015, 12:08:16 AM
You. Are. DARING!

YOU TOOK FAIY!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Technically I dared him ;D. Kind of to spite you all and because I didn't really want to go with anyone else. Scarzs if fun, Who else is made of stone and can squish your enemies. It's like personal body guard and a date in one. The whole package.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Skyblade

I like that, Plugg :) How nice to feels to have a comfortable, deep conversation. *sits for a few more moments, looking peaceful*

Hi Simeon, how are you?

Kitsune

Skyblade

(Oh, okay. He will probably come on later)

I think talk should be both light and deep. *Blinks and cocks head at Plugg, who has suddenly looked away* Something wrong?

Kitsune

Maudie

*Nods sagely at Rusvul's wisdom.*
I absolutely agree.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

I've forgotten what I said already.

...Did I say something particularly wise?

Delthion

*Sits and waits for Jukka.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Something about how inhaling smoke is much less pleasant than smelling it. Nothing important.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Ah.

I believe most everyone is vacant at the current time. Is this accurate?