News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

FORUM PROM

Started by BlueRose, January 06, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindsimeonjtp

I start dancing a little by myself

Tam and Martin

*Sits in a corner screaming* WHERE ART THOU MY PRETTY MAIDEN! THOU HAST PROMISED ME A DANCE AND I SHALT NEVER BE COMPLETE UNTIL THY DANCE HAS BEEN DONE WITH I! I MUST GET MY DANCE! IF I DO NOT THOUST WILL LEAVE A HOLE, FOREVER IN MY HEART THAT WILL DRAG ME DOWN TO THE DEPTHS OF THE OCEAN! PLEASE FAIR LADY! COME AND SAVE YOUR BELOVED FROM THE TERRORS OF THIS EARTH AND DANCE WITH I!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, I'm done. *Downs pickle juice*

RUSVUL! THOU ART DELIGHETH MY SOUL! I SHALL TAKE THOU VERY KIND AND GENTLEMANLY OFFER! DANCE WITH ME!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rusvul

Uh, no. I retract my offer.

Tam and Martin

NO! THOU ART PIERCED A SWORD THROUGH THE HEART OF MINE! YOU HAVE LEFT ME IN DRASTIC MEASURES SIR RUSVUL! I SHALL FOREVER WEEP!

*Cries*

Delthion

@Jukka, I have no idea. *Continues dancing.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND TH PLEAS OF A MAN LONGING FOR A DANCE! THEY ARE ENDLESS! PLEASE MY DEAR! COME AND DANCE! I KNOW THOU HATH LEFT FOR ENGLAND BUT I NEED THEE!

Jukka the Sling

*Accidentally steps on Oracle's foot*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! SO SAD AND DESPERATE!!!!!!!!

Lady Amber

Tam and Martin

NO! PLEASE DON'T FALL INTO THIS HORRID STATE OF MISERY LIKE I! KEEP ON GOING WITH LIFE!

Maudie

Quote from: Skyblade on January 10, 2015, 01:33:35 AM
Quote from: Delthion on January 10, 2015, 01:30:03 AM
I'm sorry, in real life that would be really cool and you would have all of the mothers going "Awwww." But since it's a forum it's really awkward... ;D

Plugg and I enjoy expressing ourselves. Anyway, you have a point. Sorry :-[ Perhaps we should keep deeper thoughts to PM

When Rus and I PM it's like: "so, what should I wear for the prom?" "I dunno, but I did draw this picture of an outfit you might like!" "What sort of an outfit?" "*sends picture.*" "Oh, cool. I would probably wear that."

No romantic expression, whatsoever.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

ALERT TO NEW MEMBERS! TH FORUM HAS GONE ROMANTIC! REPEAT, THE FORUM HAS GONE ROMANTIC! I NEED BACKUP WITH PICKLE JUICE!

Skyblade

I'm sorry, I feel kind of bad now :-\

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Tam and Martin

NO NO NO MY FRIEND SKYBLADE! THOUST DO GOOD!

Seriously, I am enjoying this! Don't feel bad Sky! I would do it to if it wasn't for it needing two people.

On the other hand I could do it to myself.....