News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

FORUM PROM

Started by BlueRose, January 06, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Yes  lets *takes Skarzses hand and walks out onto the floor with him*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

(I'm not going to step on her feet, I'm not going to step on her feet, I'm not going to step on her feet. . .)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

O.o

(Don't worry I have full faith in you)

The Skarzs

:P
*Takes Faiy's hand and puts the other at her waist.* Ready to start? :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

*takes Skarzses hand and puts my other on his shoulder* Yup.  ;D *Starts dancing.*

Tiria_Wildlough

Quote from: The Mask on January 14, 2015, 09:08:13 PM
Hey sis(Apparently you are my internet sister now which is fine with me) any seafood left on there? I'd love some oysters.

Hey, sea food bro, do you want to dance?

Kitsune

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 15, 2015, 10:16:02 PM
*takes Skarzses hand and puts my other on his shoulder* Yup.  ;D *Starts dancing.*
:)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Seriously, is there going to be a ceremony or something for RainHound?

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Quote from: PluggFiretail on January 15, 2015, 10:22:50 PM
Quote from: Skyblade on January 15, 2015, 05:48:27 AM*finally catches a buffet* Look, there's some food here. Let's go :D

Okay! :D *Walks over to the buffet.* Quite the selection here! There's Chicken Alfredo, fried caviar, Penne al Forno... what to choose?

Oh, nice! :D *puts ravioli on plate, along with some bread and veggies* They really did a good job - a great job, actually. Let's eat at that booth.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera

Woah woah woah

You mean all this time I've been sitting in a corner when there were unoccupied booths?

Faiyloe

Morgazath

Quote from: Mhera on January 16, 2015, 03:27:51 AM
Woah woah woah

You mean all this time I've been sitting in a corner when there were unoccupied booths?
Don't look at me. This is the first I've heard of it.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Freddy