News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

FORUM PROM

Started by BlueRose, January 06, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Well, thank you, former Kingy-poo.  *Steps on skirt, nearly ripping it*  Eheh... guess it's a good thing that I added a "strengthen material" enchantment to the dress, huh?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 06, 2015, 08:45:08 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on January 06, 2015, 08:44:10 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on January 06, 2015, 07:54:33 PM
 Oh, by the way, hey, Kingy-poo.  *Waves at Skarzsy-chan*  How are things going in our kingdom?
I have relinquished my hold on the throne. You are dancing with the new royalty.

Too coward to dance with someone who might break your toes, eh?  ;D  *Accidentally steps on Leatgo's foot again*

Oww.... that must've hurt.

Hello, all. Trust we are all having a good time? I've financed part of the prom
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

Do we have a snack bar?

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

Yes, over there. *points to bar in corner*

Mhera

What sorts of food do they have?

*starts walking over to the snack bar*

Delthion

Hello everyone! Sorry I am extremely late!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Quote from: Mhera on January 06, 2015, 09:05:01 PM
What sorts of food do they have?

*starts walking over to the snack bar*

I think it's limitless... I ordered a salad, and Rain got fudge...

The Mask

Hello! I'll go stand in the corner now!* stands in the corner*
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Faiyloe

Hey Skarzs could you get me a sparkling cider.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 06, 2015, 07:27:43 PM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 06, 2015, 06:23:45 PM
Hold on... *phones Jukka* "Hello, anyone home?"

Is there a doorman? He better check outside for an arrival... just make sure they don't nick my limo.
*Taps Sage on the shoulder* Um... I'm here. Finally.

*Stands awkwardly near the door, waiting for Oracle*

My apologies fair maiden! ;D ;D ;D I was engrossed in scholarly pursuits! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Mask

Ho hum, this is fun.
Sitting in a corner
Ho hum, this is fun.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Skyblade

Sky walks in, a bit hesitantly, wearing a dress the same color as her name. She stands against the wall in a secluded place to look around.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

*Looks around. Doesn't see Jukka.* Ah, well, I can always wait! *Sits down in a secluded corner with a view of the entrance, and studies everyone entering and exiting.*

Kitsune

Skyblade

*smiles* Thank you, Plugg. You as well. What do you want to do?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!