News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

FORUM PROM

Started by BlueRose, January 06, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

*walks by with tray* Cider, perchance?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Norham Waterpaw

*Warps back in, almost flying into the snack bar*
*Stands back up in a falsely dignified manner.
*Dons fake mustache and begins talking in the fake french accent again*
*Warps to Skye and Plugg*

"May I interest you in a drink or appetizer, Mademoiselle and Monsieur?"

*leans in closer*
*whispers*

"Do not trust that Sage fellow, for he took my job as waiter..."  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Skyblade

"Oh, um, that would be nice, thank you," Skye said, a bit awkwardly because of Sage and Nor's sudden appearance. "What else do you have here?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

*smacks nor* yeah, while you were taking a, hm hmm, "unscheduled" break. I'm still a waiter, though! *walks off with nose in the air*

The Mask

Hello delthion, that's a nice corner you've got there. My corner is quite nice and cosy.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Norham Waterpaw

*Points to tray in hand, which has a constant supply of food on it*

"Limitless supplies, and the only boundary is your imagination!"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Kitsune

Norham Waterpaw

(Prepare for bad french...)

Oh, je parle francais, Monsieur?

Delthion

Quote from: The Mask on January 06, 2015, 09:53:53 PM
Hello delthion, that's a nice corner you've got there. My corner is quite nice and cosy.

Thank you, my corner commands a better view! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Mask

Mmm hmm. What can you see?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Skyblade

"You speak French and Spanish and English?" Skye asked Plugg, impressed. "How did you learn all these languages?" She stood a there a bit awkwardly, not understanding any French beyond "bonjour" and "merci", and thought about what to eat and what to do next.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Kitsune

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on January 06, 2015, 08:09:29 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 06, 2015, 07:43:09 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on January 06, 2015, 07:41:38 PM
Folk dance. Sounds fun, though I think I'll wait for my partner. :)

I agree. Jet's offline. . .

I had to help my dad undecorate the Christmas tree, sorry.

Do I want to dance, sure why not? Shoes: begin dancing procedure 3813

Heh, I can't dance, but my shoes can

*Zaps music playing device causing Panic! At the Disco to come on* Heh heh, this costume is awesome

Heh heh, and I thought we were late in undecorating ours! And yes it is! And you're offline! Oh well! *Dances with imaginary Jet anyways*

Hickory

Hola, chicos! OOOO, tú aparencia muy bonito, Skyblade. ¿Te apetece una comida? ¡Es muy buena!

español!

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: PluggFiretail on January 06, 2015, 10:00:54 PM
Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on January 06, 2015, 09:58:06 PM
(Prepare for bad french...)

Oh, je parle francais, Monsieur?

Seulement un peu. Ce est un de mes passe-temps.

*Smiles awkwardly*

"...What?"

(Sorry, my french is still limited...)