News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

FORUM PROM

Started by BlueRose, January 06, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

*Walks over to Mhera. Gives a small bow.* My dear lady, would you care for a dance?

Getting fancy there, aren't you?

*Ignores the remark.*
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Mask on January 06, 2015, 11:54:36 PM
Erm... I suppose

WAIT, WHAT!?
anyway, I have to go in a sec so I guess not.

Okay, bye Masky!

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 06, 2015, 11:53:35 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 06, 2015, 11:52:56 PM
*Walks over to Mask* Want to dance? I do believe Jet is offline for the moment, and you've been standing over here for quite some time.
You and me both. Care for a cucumber sandwich?
Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 06, 2015, 11:52:56 PM
*Walks over to Mask* Want to dance? I do believe Jet is offline for the moment, and you've been standing over here for quite some time.
Oh.....never mind.

Mmm, maybe.

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on January 06, 2015, 11:55:56 PM
Sorry, yes I have returned. Don't let me interrupt though, I'm going to go and get myself some refreshments

Mmkay.

Mhera

Quote from: Morgazath on January 06, 2015, 11:59:18 PM
*Walks over to Mhera. Gives a small bow.* My dear lady, would you care for a dance?

Getting fancy there, aren't you?

*Ignores the remark.*

Why yes, thank you. Just remind me what music is playing again? I might be a few pages behind...

Oh, and nice armor-chainmail-tux thing, very dashing.

Morgazath

I don't really know. Would someone please tell me what song is playing right now? *Holds out my hand for Mhera to take.* Care to walk to the dance floor?
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Søren

@Corn i accidentally quoted your post instead of The Mask. Sorry.
*eats pigs in a blanket*

I'm retired from the forum

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 06, 2015, 10:47:10 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on January 06, 2015, 09:21:09 PM
Hey Skarzs could you get me a sparkling cider.
(Four freaking pages, you guys! So merciless to those who hold themselves to certain schooling standards. . .)

Sure! *Walks to bar.* Can I have two sparkling ciders? Actually. . . Faiy, do you want sparkling apple or grape? I'll have white grape.

I'll have the same, thank you.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Morgazath

Morgy, can I have something to eat? *Tries to give puppy-dog eyes.*

*Calls a servant.* Would you mind giving the black dragon outside some meat?

The Skarzs

Bartend, may I have two sparkling white grape drinks, please?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

If no one has any requests for songs, then Gato-chan, how 'bout you play this one?

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Whoa, I'm late!

Actually, wizards are never late. Nor early either. They arrive presicely when they mean to.

YAH!!  LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 07, 2015, 12:20:15 AM
  If no one has any requests for songs, then Gato-chan, how 'bout you play this one?

I'm actually the DJ when Tammo and Gato-chan aren't on. *Plays song*

Rusvul

No, I'm pretty sure you're late. The party has already started. See? There is music playing and people dancing and a strange amount of talk about food and drink. I'm... really not sure why that is...

Corn, if you're sub-DJ-ing, you should play Things Could be Worse by Abney Park. It's a song and it's good. Yes.

EDIT: Woah, did anyone notice that this thread was pinned?

Maudie

I won't be on long, so feel free to control me!

What have I done?

Anyway, would you like to dance, Rus?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Cornflower MM

@Rus: *Listens to song* *Shrugs* Sure, why not.