News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

FORUM PROM

Started by BlueRose, January 06, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on January 07, 2015, 02:32:12 AM
Rain, what kind of dance would you like to do now, or should we take a break and get some food?

Food.  *Nods*  Definitely food.  Food is good.  Especially sweets.  Well, sweets and super dark chocolate that's more bitter than anything else.  ^-^
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 07, 2015, 03:51:57 AM
But I think this last over to tommorow too!

(Really? How long is this prom going to go on IRL?)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Mask

Whadda you wanna talk about gonff?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Kitsune

Skyblade

(We're dancing to the song Jasper posted. And cool, I am enjoying this :) Are you too?)

Kitsune

Skyblade

(Aww, thank you. I feel the same ^^)

*dances the song that Jasper posted with Plugg* Do you want to go to the balcony? I know you love watching the stars, and I do, too.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Delthion on January 07, 2015, 03:30:36 AM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 07, 2015, 03:25:44 AM
I dunno. What do you wanna do? (:P)

*Gains confidence.* Well, I just happen to know that they offer the finest cuisine this side of the asteroid belt! *Walks over to a table.* Will this do?
*Also walks over to table* Yup!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

*Takes my drink and thanks Skarzs* *Then a slow dance comes on* Would you care to dance my good troll?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

Flushhhhhhhh'

*walks out of restroom*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Norham Waterpaw

*Warps in for one last second*

"Oh my gosh, is that... Romance?"

*Begins sizzling and smoking*

"Gaaahhh, it bbuurrnnsssssssssssss!"

*Warps away*

(Turns I had free time this morning, so this is my official goodbye. See you next week!  ;D )
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 07, 2015, 03:45:56 PM
Am I invited?

Absolutely! *Starts frantically looking for songs*

Hope y'all don't mind Approaching Nirvana. . . .  *Continues looking franticaly*

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 07, 2015, 02:35:41 PM
*Takes my drink and thanks Skarzs* *Then a slow dance comes on* Would you care to dance my good troll?
I would like that. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

ANY REQUESTS WOULD BE WELCOME! Otherwise you're sure to end with all sorts of weird music. . . . *Dives into my Bookmarks*