News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

FORUM PROM

Started by BlueRose, January 06, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 09, 2015, 08:17:13 PM
You're not the only one, Jukka. Now let them be. ;)

And people thought we where brave...
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

(Lol, Plugg and I are on the balcony. Did you guys glance through a window or something? xD)

Quote from: PluggFiretail on January 09, 2015, 06:35:08 PM
Quote from: Skyblade on January 09, 2015, 05:21:21 AM
Quote from: PluggFiretail on January 09, 2015, 05:14:20 AM
It isn't dangerous as long as you don't lean forward. *sighs quietly and allows a moment to pass* Long have I regarded the stars as beautiful. Starlight is memory, precious and pure. But your heart is more beautiful than them. *subconsciously puts a hand on top of Skyblade's. A moment later, takes hand back* I-I'm sorry.. I probably shouldn't have done that...

*Gazes at Plugg as he speaks* Oh...thank you :) That makes me feel so...ineffably...I can't express with tongue, but there are other ways to speak than words *Smiles* No, don't say you shouldn't have done that. I mean, uh... *now awkward* If you don't mind, like, if you want to, I would like it. Sorry, I act all weird in front of crushes. (SNAP Skyblade why did you just say that)

It's okay, I'm pretty awkward too sometimes. Um, okay... if you're sure.. *slowly reaches out and gently takes hold of Skyblade's hand.* You know... what I said was true. Does.. does it concern you.. at all? *Turns head and looks at Skyblade*

*holds Plugg's hand* No, it made me feel so wonderful inside when you said what you said. Plugg, you are an amazing person.

*Looks very tranquil, like someone who could stay like this for a while yet and still enjoy it* I hope you don't mind the hand-holding thing.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 09, 2015, 02:56:16 AM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on January 09, 2015, 12:08:16 AM
You. Are. DARING!

YOU TOOK FAIY!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Technically I dared him ;D. Kind of to spite you all and because I didn't really want to go with anyone else. Scarzs if fun, Who else is made of stone and can squish your enemies. It's like personal body guard and a date in one. The whole package.  ;D
How . . . Kind? IS that the right word to use....

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Was gonna ask her anyway. . .

WAITER!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Now do you want pickle juice Skarzs?

The Skarzs

._.

Not what I ordered.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Ohhhhhhh, right, the lasagna.

This waiter stinks. *knocks out waiter**Take's waiter coat and put it on myself*

I am the waiter now. *Female southern waitress accent* Now, what can I get for you honey?

Lady Amber

Tam and Martin

I locked him up in a locker.

Kitsune

Tam and Martin

blindsimeonjtp

still finding someone to dance with anyone interested
come on

Rusvul

Excuse me for interrupting, but I feel obligated to mention that I doubt anything could be as deep as the cosmos, seeing as space is, in fact, infinite.

Skyblade

(I don't know if the people in the prom are actually watching, but it looks like people are reading our posts, lol xD Honestly, I'm surprised I don't mind much)

Quote from: PluggFiretail on January 10, 2015, 01:11:34 AM

*Looks down a little* I don't know if amazing is what I would use to describe myself.... but thank you. I mean it. And why would I mind? It's not often that I get to spend time with someone whose heart is more beautiful and deep that the very cosmos above. *Looks back up at Skyblade and holds gaze for a while*

*Gazes back at Plugg, meeting his eyes* You are amazing. And thank you so much :) You have a wonderful personality. Few are so inspiring and deep. Thank you for being who you are.

*Skyblade sits there, smiling and enjoying the moment*

EDIT: But Rusvult, it's a beautiful compliment!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!