News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

FORUM PROM

Started by BlueRose, January 06, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Oh...um...wow. This is awkward, again. Do you want to go inside and get some food? I am hungry. Are you?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Kitsune

Cornflower MM

*Is asleep with my face in my empty plate*

Skyblade

Quote from: PluggFiretail on January 10, 2015, 08:12:15 PM
Yes, that sounds like a lovely idea. *Carefully gets off of the balcony railing and walks to the door, opening it and holding it for Skyblade like before.*

(I actually do have to go and eat now. :P And after that, I have to go to a piano recital.)

(Okay, have fun :D That sounds great)

Thank you! *gets off railing and walks through the door. Goes with Plugg to dining area*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

*dance ends*
Whew! What should we do now?

I'm retired from the forum

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Lady Amber on January 10, 2015, 03:14:07 PM
I did, too. :P
*Taps TaM on shoulder* Excuse me, but can I punch you in the nose, Tammy dear?
Amber? Oh Ambe- Oh! There you are. You want to punch me? Be my guest! Here, the nose is a good spot.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lady Ashenwyte

Anyone want some Chilli Wowas? *Pulls out box on fire*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

*Comes back to table with food.*
Here you go, Faiy: Your fettuccini and chicken with garlic and parsley, and another cider.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

*Is wondering what to do.*

Apparently, unlike some here I cannot find things to do at the drop of a hat...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

You've got four options:
1. Dance
2. Eat
3. Watch Plugg and Sky
4. Continue to wonder aloud about what to do

Kitsune

Søren

Quote from: Tam and Martin on January 11, 2015, 01:48:22 AM
Quote from: Lady Amber on January 10, 2015, 03:14:07 PM
I did, too. :P
*Taps TaM on shoulder* Excuse me, but can I punch you in the nose, Tammy dear?
Amber? Oh Ambe- Oh! There you are. You want to punch me? Be my guest! Here, the nose is a good spot.
DOITDOITDOIT!! (Just kidding)

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

*Pulls out imp from jacket and starts dancing with it*

The Skarzs

*Leans over to Plugg.* Might want to head to the kitchen personally; the waiter is being infuriatingly unhelpful.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.