News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

FORUM PROM

Started by BlueRose, January 06, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Mhera

Quote from: Mhera on January 11, 2015, 04:48:49 AM
You've got four options:
1. Dance
2. Eat
3. Watch Plugg and Sky
4. Continue to wonder aloud about what to do

I forgot No. 5, Sit in a corner

Lady Ashenwyte

*Watching Sky and Plug*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

rachel25

*has been drinking this whole time watching other people. Then spots Corn and bounds over with two kegs of straw fizz and October Ale* Corny! Unless your too busy beig alseep do ya wanna drink?

Cornflower MM

*Head shoots up* Ah! Wait, what? Rachy! Hi! Sure, I'll take some strawberry fizz.

SilentSam

*sits in corner drinking root beer addictively*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Skyblade

Quote from: PluggFiretail on January 11, 2015, 04:57:37 AM
Quote from: Skyblade on January 10, 2015, 08:22:27 PM
Quote from: PluggFiretail on January 10, 2015, 08:12:15 PM
Yes, that sounds like a lovely idea. *Carefully gets off of the balcony railing and walks to the door, opening it and holding it for Skyblade like before.*

(I actually do have to go and eat now. :P And after that, I have to go to a piano recital.)

(Okay, have fun :D That sounds great)

Thank you! *gets off railing and walks through the door. Goes with Plugg to dining area*

(It was fun! :D )

*Pulls out a chair for Sky and sits down afterwards in another chair.* What would you like to eat?

(I'm glad to hear it :))

Thank you *bows respectfully* Well, I was thinking, since we're at a prom, why not take advantage of it and get some very nice food? I think I'd like Italian. Should we call a waiter?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 11, 2015, 05:51:49 AM
*Leans over to Plugg.* Might want to head to the kitchen personally; the waiter is being infuriatingly unhelpful.
^ :P

*Raises glass to Faiy.* A toast for the nice evening. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

Skyblade

Quote from: PluggFiretail on January 12, 2015, 02:10:30 AM
Italian sounds wonderful. Thank you, Skarzs. One moment please. *Walks over to the kitchen and finds it empty. Walks back* Well, this certainly is not helpful...

*sighs* Oh, well. Thank you for trying, Plugg. I don't know what's up with the food situation here. What do you want to do now?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

(I'm not sure how this works, or what to do. So I'm going to "wing it")
*sneaks away quetly* *comes back with small floral arrangement* *hands to Amber*
Here, I got you this. I thought you might like them. They're chrysanthemums. :)
Flowers
I wish I could find a better picture with the right arrangement.

[close]
(:P)

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Couldn't resist: Mums the word! :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

rachel25

*hands Corny a becker of strawberry fizz* There ya go! Now tell me what your doing alone? Where's Jett? (you were going with Jett right? :P)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rachel25 on January 12, 2015, 01:36:58 PM
*hands Corny a becker of strawberry fizz* There ya go! Now tell me what your doing alone? Where's Jett? (you were going with Jett right? :P)

Thanks. *Sips* Yeah, I am/was going with Jet. He's around here somewhere. Jet comes and goes 0 We often miss each other. :P When he's not here, I usually fill in as DJ. ;D