News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

FORUM PROM

Started by BlueRose, January 06, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

So, what should we do now, Oracle?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

I care not. What would you like to do, oh maiden of the star of the dawn? ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Ah! When I entered the prom, it had four pages. My my, you've grown, dear thread!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Maudie

*Is out on the balcony, looking up at the stars.*

Whoa, space is big!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

See!? That's what I've been telling you! S'what I've been telling everyone! I don't think anyone gets the magnitude of how big space really is, though...

Mhera

And isn't it expanding?

Søren

Quote from: Mhera on January 13, 2015, 01:57:23 AM
And isn't it expanding?
*grabs Mhera and drags her inside*
They need to be alone when on the balcony.
;D

I'm retired from the forum

Mhera

Ahhhhh, I see.

*seeks an unoccupied corner to sit in*

Rusvul

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Kitsune

Skyblade

(We're not on the balcony anymore xD)

Aww, thank you :) That is lovely to hear. I feel the same, Plugg.
Perhaps we should ask someone about the food. I don't know how everybody else got to eat.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Delthion on January 12, 2015, 09:25:26 PM
I care not. What would you like to do, oh maiden of the star of the dawn? ;D ;D ;D ;D
Eat some more? :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Very well! I shall occupy myself in this pastime!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling