News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Submission and Rebellion Discussion/Sign-Ups

Started by Corbus, January 06, 2015, 10:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corbus

The Praetorian army has reached the fringes of Mossflower. Promising peace and unification they have gained the support of many creatures, both woodlander and vermin. But beneath their surface lies corruption, screams in the night unheard, nay-sayers slain by superiors. Will you join their cause or reveal their twisted leader for who he is?

This RPG will have two sides:
1) The Praetorians- Much like the Roman Empire they are a large and wealthy force lead by the Emperor Commodus. They claim to bring peace and balance to the wood of Mossflower. They accept both Woodlander and Vermin alike, not holding any harsh feelings towards any single species

2)Mossflower- This doesn't really need to be explained but this side represents the creatures of Mossflower who refuse to join the Praetorian Empire.

Other than that just follow all the normal rules and do not submit more than 3 characters to this so that things are easier to follow.

Submit character sheets here and ask any questions if you have them!
May The Wind Be At Your Back, Matey!

Hickory

Nuetral

Name- Asher
Age (dibbun, teen, adult...you get the idea)- young adult
Gender- male
Species- Squirrel
Appearance- True to his name, Asher has an unusual coats that is light gray with large patches of darker gray. His eyes are a bright blue and his tail is the same as his pelt.
Personality (just the broad overview.  This kind of thing usually develops mid-rp)- Asher is a mildly sociable beast, he pays attention to the Abbey rules (when he is in it) and is generally an average redwaller in most aspects
What kind of weapon do they use if this applies? Asher prefers a large longbow he keeps in his home, a hollow dead ash.
History- (optional, because this also usually develops during the roleplay) Asher usually keeps himself to himself and doesn't say much about his past. We do know he came from the south.
Fun Facts - Asher's home is actually cunneningly linked to Brockhall through locked door near his entrance.
Other - Asher learned his archer skill from a hare.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

Sounds cool,

Name: Virren
Species: Rat
Appearance: Small sinewy with a peaceful almost calm look, he has dark brown fur and gray eyes.
Personality: Dark forbidding creature not many know much about Virren, even though he looks almost pleasant on the outside inside he would just as likely kill you as shake your paw.
Weapon(s): Short battle sword, Bow, Long combat knife.
History: None know the history of Virren, but many call upon his skills as a mercenary to fight for their own cause.
Other: Virren has a small group of warriors to aid him on his missions and on the battle field.

Name: Arron
Species: Shrew
Appearance: Short, with spikey gray fur Arron is your typical shrew.
Personality: Angry, grumpy, short tempered. Arron is your average shrew with one slight perk, he is a tactical prodigy.
Weapon(s): Short rapier, sling
History: Arron was born the son of a shrew chieftain, running away from home at a young age Arron formed and became leader of his own small tribe of wandering warrior shrews.
Other: Arron and his warriors know Mossflower like the back of their paw and know many short cuts and creatures that might help them, making them a deadly guerilla fighting force.

Hope their both acceptable ;D

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Corbus

Yes! They are all quite acceptable for this.... but Sagetip how can you be neutral?
May The Wind Be At Your Back, Matey!

Hickory

Well... I won't bother either force at the beginning, but later on I will probably join Mossflower

Lady Ashenwyte

Maybe tomorrow I'll stop being lazy and post my character.  ;) I can't wait to slay some Praetorians.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Givanell

Okay, I do hope this character is acceptable. Let me know if Anything on here bothers you Corbus.

Name: Khania Honorpaw.

Nickname: None.

Title: Crimson Fate.

Species: Sable.

Alignment: Neutral.

Weapons: Shortsword, 5 Throwing knives.

Appearance:

Fur: Silver.

Eyes: Red.

Cloths: Linen travelers clothes, chainmail shirt, buckler.

Distinguishing marks: None.

Personality: Calm.

Introvert/Extrovert: Introvert.

Psychology and perception:  Highly observant

Self-discipline:  Patient.

Lifestyle:  Needs personal space, Methodical.

Social attitude:  Likes being alone, Reserved.

Honesty and honour:  Faithful and Loyal

Emotional capacity:  Struggles to register emotions and Non-judgemental

History: Lived and Trained in Mossflower Woods since She was a Cub.

Living quarters: Rock cave in Mossflower Woods.

Other: Excellent Guerilla-Warfare fighter, decent strategist. 
Der Tod ist aber ein Leben lang Weg.

Hickory

I've gotten permission to temporarily take control of the RP

Givanell, your character wil need to pick a side at sometime during the RP. Not right now, but when the Praetorians begin to attack.

Okay, so I won't make a full character sheet for our trusty Abbot because he's pretty much the same as all the other Abbots in the course of the series. His name is Maki and he's a mouse.

Also, a Skipper of Otters and his crew of about a score will also be present.

Just a note on how I'll make the plot. The abey will be attacked by a medium-vermin sized band, and the Praetorians will save the Redwallers, and then we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Are we good?