News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Downtown OOC

Started by Kitsune, January 07, 2015, 01:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

I was as thinking of things like probable cause, the right to remain silent, the whole attorney thing, what weapons creatures are allowed to have and basic powers that the police force have.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Kitsune

(Hopefully you aren't thinking of taking anyone to court, right? :P ) For specific details like that, I think that I will say American laws.

LT Sandpaw

Okay cool, And nope I wasn't considering it I just was curious.

Søren

I'm going to try to get my character in today

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

Can't wait to see you on Downtown its going to be a real fun RP, Can't wait until I get to arrest someone. ;)

Søren

Name: Eillam (Pronouced E-lam)
Species: Mouse
History: Used to work at Starbucks, but quit to become a web designer.
Weapons: A tazer he keeps buried in his drawer.
Armor (if any): none
Side: Citizen
Other: He isn't much to fighting, but like excitement. Even when it's not from the best place.

I'm retired from the forum

Kitsune

LT Sandpaw

What's going on with the board names!!!

Dannflower Reguba

April Fools, I'm guessing you know that by now though. So is this fully modern-day, or just almost modern-day? Like, 2015 modern, or 1960's modern. Just feeling around, trying to get a look before I dive.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Kitsune

Fully modern day, with smartphones and all that. :P

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Kitsune

Sure! Just fill out the character sheet on the first page. (You probably already knew that. ^^)

Hickory

So... Plugg, LT, how are we doing the questioning? I'd rahter not have K'taah hunting down Fardan 'cause he got her back on teh criminal list... or something like that.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

Right now she's just a asset not really suspected or anything, the most Arron can do is ask her a bunch of questions, its up to her to answer or not.

Lady Ashenwyte

Name: Scylla/ Skara.
Species: Yellow monitor lizard.
History: She was orphaned when she was five, and was homeless for 15 years. During then, she became a feared murderer who ate her victims. She has a spy network in the city and knows a lot about it.
Weapons: An axe, a SMG, and natural defenses.
Armor (if any): None.
Side: Criminal.
Other: She is big for a monitor lizard, and wears a black dress when she is not out murdering. She's also a wanted murderer and is a cannibal.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.