News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Akinator

Started by Jasper, January 07, 2015, 09:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Hey guys, have you ever heard of Akinator?

It's a funny little game that can guess any character you think of when you answer a series of questions! It works so well it's scary. I have yet to find a moderately known character that it doesn't catch.

It's free and fast - try it out! I bet you can't find a character it won't figure out - just google "Akinator!"

Or you can get to it with this link: http://en.akinator.com/

No downloads or anything  ;D

Cornflower MM

It doesn't know who Lady Amber is. . . . .  ;D

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

Hahaha! That's AWESOME!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

It guessed right for all but Lady Amber! But I think I accidentally clicked the wrong button once or twice. . . . .

The Skarzs

That is freaky. o-o
I was thinking of Tony Swanson of Man At Arms, and it was correct. (Of course, it took sixty-something questions, but he got it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

I beat him on my fourth go

First I went for the main character of an anime I've been watching, Tada Banri from Golden Time, he got that in 21
Then I went for Skulduggery Pleasant from his namesake series which he got in 40
Then Mortmain from the Infernal Devices which took 38
Finally I chose Michael Scott's version of Gilgamesh the King which he could not get
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Izeroth

He couldn't guess Badrang the Tyrant. He did guess Martin the warrior, however.

Jukka the Sling

He got Matthias, too.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

^

Ha harr! He has been defeated! (But only because I was thinking of a fellow blacksmith IRL. . .)
Y'know, every time you defeat him he only becomes stronger.

Defeated again!! The crab eludes him, for some reason. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 07, 2015, 11:41:03 PM

Y'know, every time you defeat him he only becomes stronger.

I know! I defeated him thinking of Lady Amber, and he guessed my next question in twenty guesses/questions. . . . .

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

It doesn't show what he's thinking of. It just says I think of... And doesn't say anything.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lady Amber

Whoa, that's amazing! And kinda weird.

Rusvul

I tried to make it guess Keevan, a Vorta who shows up in only two episodes of DS9. It couldn't do that, but with the information I gave it, it could guess Weyoun. Remarkable.