News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Akinator

Started by Jasper, January 07, 2015, 09:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

He got Morgoth! Second time, I messed up an answer the first time.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

For some reason I can't play it right now. It gives me the message "Sorry, you now have too many characters for me to play. You can retry later or download the app to get priority." Is it 'cause there's too many people on at the moment?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Something like that; it happened to me too. I came back to it a while later and it was fine, though. :P Try clicking the link Jasper gave instead of going back to the tab or in your history.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

He got both Magnum P.I. And Higgins!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Unimaginative

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on January 07, 2015, 11:31:51 PM
I beat him on my fourth go

First I went for the main character of an anime I've been watching, Tada Banri from Golden Time, he got that in 21
Then I went for Skulduggery Pleasant from his namesake series which he got in 40
Then Mortmain from the Infernal Devices which took 38
Finally I chose Michael Scott's version of Gilgamesh the King which he could not get

He didn't get the historical Gilgamesh either. Or Kamehameha. Or Casimer the Great.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

He guessed Lady Galadriel. I was actually happy that he did.

Dawnwing

Akinator's fun.  Usually I have to find really obscure characters for something to not come up.

Lady Ashenwyte

I did Lord Brocktree. It didn't work. God help us.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 09, 2015, 06:08:42 AM
I did Lord Brocktree. It didn't work. God help us.

:o Horror of horrors! He didn't get Lady Amber or Lord Brocktree! *Faints*

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Kitsune

Wylder Treejumper

Hmm... It got Captain Rex and Fixer pretty fast, so I was impressed... It passed my first test. It did not, however, know who Bria Tharen was, so it failed my really hard Star Wars trivia test.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rusvul

I beat it. It couldn't guess Q. Not normal Q, the Q that shows up on Voyager and wants to die. Couldn't get it. But along the way, it guessed the Traveler from TNG, it guessed the Caretaker, and it guessed the Q that shows up on TNG.