News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Have you named anything after Redwall?

Started by Redwall Musician, August 26, 2011, 12:00:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I got a plush otter from the zoo and named him Skipper (from Mossflower)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Endar Feyblade

We live neer a forest, and I call it mossflower.

Redwallfan7

I was taking a hike with my parents on our vacation in Missouri. I nick named the woods we walked in Mossflower Woods! They didn't get it though :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

SpringWitch

I have a large stuffed rabbit called Pasque (I was reading the Long Patrol when my great-grandma gave it to me) and a friend of mine named her pet mouse Columbine when we were in primary school. no one got it except us. :)

I think that's it. I would totally name a pet Mariel though. Or Dandin.

Dawnwing

Now that I think about it, I've named several characters on video games after Redwall characters.
On my Pokemon Black game I started with an Oshawott and named it Banya.  My favorite character on an old Sims game was named Bella, after Bella of Brockhall.  And there was a white tiger on Zoo Tycoon that I named Snowstripe after that one young badger.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on September 01, 2012, 10:21:50 PM
I was taking a hike with my parents on our vacation in Missouri. I nick named the woods we walked in Mossflower Woods! They didn't get it though :P

That is the burden we who actually read for fun have obtained.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

I named my person on Mario Kart Redwall and thats about it
Fun. is a fantastic band.

W0NWILL

<--- My screen name, I once named a stuffed mouse I used to own Martin as well.

redwallforever

On another forum, I chose the pseudonym "Eulalia", because I like that name, and a little by thinking to Redwall. Otherwise, I might be able to have a kitten, and if I do not have idea first, I could call in honor of a personage of Redwall. It would not displease me, a cat or calling Tammo Mariel :)
you broke his bell!
-Yes,Cornflower,hopefully ...
The abbey of Redwall Abbey is an eternal, that will always rise in honor of all those who lived.As archivists Redwall say: "Come in, we welcome you."

Rainshadow

I have a stuffed otter named Skipper, and my friend has a border collie named Taggerung.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 24, 2012, 05:35:31 PM
  I have a stuffed otter named Skipper, and my friend has a border collie named Taggerung.
Which Skipper did you name him after? Mine's the one from Mossflower.

Slagar Mc Muffin

i ´have my mouses called after my favourite characters : slagar,skipper and basil

please feed my kitty- thank you!
A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Slagar Mc Muffin on November 24, 2012, 07:53:03 PM
i ´have my mouses called after my favourite characters : slagar,skipper and basil

thats cool
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

winifred

Wow I have ton of little things....
My friends call me winifred from time to time  ;)
I have a neckalace that's a little hedgehog, named him Ambrose  :)  I have statue!!!!! of a Hare (I think it was supposed to be a replica of the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland) I named him Basil and he stands proudly in my room  ;D I like to call the orchard in front of my house Mossflower wood sometimes, but it's better known as the hundred acre wood from winnie the pooh b/c of when I was little. ;)
I don't really have any  redwall-ish stuffed animals though :'(
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

redwallgurl

I have a stuffed otter I got for my birthday and I call him Bragoon. My friends do too!
Fun. is a fantastic band.