Have you named anything after Redwall?

Started by Redwall Musician, August 26, 2011, 12:00:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

So have you named anything after something in Redwall? Be it pet, toy, place, or even a nick-name for a friend. I have a cat named Brocktree. I was just wondering if I was the only one who named things after stuff in Redwall.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I've heard of a lot of this. For myself, no. I don't have anything I can think of to name after Redwall.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

daskar666

Only my account and a game level I made with a level editor.
I called it "doomkyte".

Osu

Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Folgrimeo

Whenever I do computer programming and need to name some temporary object that I don't care much about (the kind of thing that's usually named "foo" or "bar"), I call it Tammo or Russa.

Haven't named anything else by Redwall characters, though I've used plenty (PLENTY) of other character names from other things.

Tiria Wildlough

I named the lizard who lives next to our driveway Lask Frildur. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Umm... my username... Hahaha... Not yet!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Gonff

I haven't yet but we haven't had any new animals after I began reading Redwall. Maybe I will name my sheep I'm getting a Redwall name, or maybe one of our kitten's we're bound to have. (We have over fifteen cats, we're bound to have more. ::))
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Skalrag of Marshank

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on August 26, 2011, 09:30:51 AM
Umm... my username... Hahaha... Not yet!

Heehee. Me too. I haven't gotten any new pets since my latest Redwall-obsession phase. My parents aren't huge on animals, so we probably won't any time soon. It was a miracle we got a dog.

My brother likes to pretend he's Cheek's twin brother Otty, though.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Skalrag of Marshank

Oops, sorry for double posting, that was an accident,...
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Redwall Musician

I have two fox toys that I named Slagar the Cruel and Stella Nighswift (who was a Redwall fan fiction character I made up). I also have this glass bunny thing. I call it a hare, and I named it Dotti.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Captain Tammo

One time I named a wild rabbit (excuse me, hare) Tammo de Fformello tussock. And I made a redwall fort called "Gower Hollow"
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Bananagirl

I have a knitted hedgehog named Durry Quill, i was a gift and i liked durry so... ;D

Lily

I named a lot of my stuffed animals after Redwall characters. I had mice called Rose and Mariel and various otters called Grath, Skipper, and a whole bunch of other otter-y names.

Tiria Wildlough

There is this cat that hangs around our house, with weird eyes the colour of peanut butter. I call him Mad Eyes... :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.