Alliance of Enemies - sign up/discussion (Still open)

Started by Hickory, January 11, 2015, 07:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Not has been five years since the events of The Rogue Crew. Several locations like Holt Rudderwake, Redwall, Salamandastron, and Southsward have advanced technology and military. The separate kingdoms detest each other and maintain regular border patrols to keep their territory safe. The last alliance was to drive all the vermin out of the region. However, these vermin have teamed up with the Wave Bretheren and established several ports at Sampetra, Volcano Island, and other strategic locations. Their leader, a distant relative of Mortspear, who goes by the name of Fardan, is bent on doing what the rest of his family couldn't: rule Mossflower.

Holt Rudderwake maintains neutrality, but Fardan has secret plans for an attack against it. Redwall, led by the Mother Abbess Cynthia, has yet to receive news of this problem. Aaron Mistpaw, leader of Salamandastron's naval fleet, returns from a mission with half of his ships, viciously attacked by Fardan's navy. Southsward, leader in military technology, is the only region to have successfully fended off an attack, using a ballista and other military artillery. The neutral ground, the grove once under the rule of Alraltum and Idga, is now kept by squirrels. The leaders of each region have met once again, in an uneasy alliance of enemies.

Character sheet:

Name:
Alliance (Southsward, Redwall, or Salamandastron):
Rank (up to Major):
Weapon:
Personality:
History:
Other:

My characters:

Name: Mother Abbess Cynthia
Alliance (Southsward, Redwall, or Salamandastron): Redwall
Rank (up to Major): Abbess
Weapon: none
Personality: kind and benevolent
History: n/a
Other: n/a

Name: Lady Donder
Alliance (Southsward, Redwall, or Salamandastron): Salamandastron
Rank (up to Major): Lady
Weapon: Spear
Personality: gruff, but caring

Name: Gael the III
Alliance (Southsward, Redwall, or Salamandastron): Southsward
Rank (up to Major): King
Weapon: stave
Personality: a little pompous, but likeable

Name: Fardan
Alliance (Southsward, Redwall, or Salamandastron): Vermin
Rank (up to Major): Commander
Weapon: Rapier
Personality: just like Ferhago. Cold, uncaring, and happy with battle

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Izeroth

There's no way the son of Mortspear's brother would still be alive. Mortspear is ancient history by the time of The Rogue Crew

Hickory

Rusvul

Might be a good idea to add a field for 'species.'

Izeroth

Lady Ashenwyte

How do Redwall and Salamandy detest each other?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Redwall has become more fearful of the warrior ways of Salamandastron.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 12, 2015, 12:04:49 PM
Redwall has become more fearful of the warrior ways of Salamandastron.

Very selfish of them. *Old aunty voice* Tut, tut, such bad boys. *Old aunty voice ends*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.