News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Arena

Started by Faiyloe, January 14, 2015, 02:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will be the winner?

Skyblade
Russa

LT Sandpaw

*Munches loudly on Nachos* Leans over to the pouting Cornflower* I'm having trouble reading the white post what about you?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

*smacks Jukka over the head with the shovel*

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

OOC: That was PPing.
Freddy

Delthion

Full power to the leaf blower! MWAHAHA!! *Follows Blue to the mirror maze.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tiria_Wildlough

(What do I do with my wand?)

Jukka the Sling

OOC: I'm not sure.

BIC: *Ducks Soren's shovel* *Runs a safe distance away, yanks clothesline out of backpack, and begins tying it to the dictionary*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

SilentSam

*runs to the mirror maze, seeking shelter there*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Tiria_Wildlough

*walks to bouncy house and sits in the middle* Trying to make a game plan for herself (myself).

Delthion

*Blows Blue under Tiria's feet on the bouncy house.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

PPing penalty for both Dell and Soren! *Instead of hitting Jukka his attempt back fires and he ends up hitting himself on the head instead* *Dell ends up holding the blower backwards and accidentally knocks himself off his feet instead*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

*Jumps back off, tries to blow Blue, into the bouncy house.*

Søren

*slowly gets back up*
*chases Russa with shovel*

Tiria_Wildlough

*Jumps back as Blue comes close to the bouncy house* "Gah!"

Russa Nodrey

*Runs* *Opens my can of worms* *Throws a worm in Soren's direction*
Freddy

Søren

*slides to avoid flying worms.*