News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Arena OOC

Started by James Gryphon, January 14, 2015, 04:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

It does seem to be a little overpowered though...the wand I mean.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

The transmogrifier gun should be as good, but I admit the wand does seem to have more potential than most other people's tools.

Still, that's the tradeoff -- just go back one page, and you can see everyone talking about how useless it was.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Man, only my own vote for me in the new poll? I GOT ONE PPing FOUL AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS. ;D
Quote from: Delthion on March 07, 2015, 04:43:18 AM
Just like Soren, run around waving it everywhere and hope it hits other people more often than it hits yourself! ;D ;D
Dude, that isn't helping. ;D

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

I dunno, try to dig up the ground or something... just doing the same attack over and over gets old after a while, even if it's working.
« Subject to editing »

Faiyloe

James has the right idea. I help those who help themselves.  ;)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Amber

How come three rubber bands fired at me gets me out of the Arena, but marbles raining down on everyone doesn't make them out? *Is confused and enraged*

Faiyloe

before that you has sustained several hits from a shovel and shots from Sky's water gun and shaving cream to the face. the rubber bands where just what brought you over the top. By them selves they would not have been enough to take you out.

LT Sandpaw

So does the terrain make a difference in the battle say if someone was bouncing in the bouncy house would it make them more or less effective?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

It depends on what you are trying to do, but yes.

BlueRose

Why is everyone ganging up on me? K-doke, peeps, somebody send me a wand. Won't catch me just pointing it places and begging for its contrition. Wingardium Levi-O-sa, and all that jazz. (As opposed to Wingardium Levio-SA)

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Faiyloe

Sorry Blose but the audience are not aloud to send wands.

BlueRose

Nyeeh. Fine, OK, Anaklusmos? Ivlivs? Katoptris?
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

LT Sandpaw

Uuuugh, I bet Sandfur ten bucks that Soren would win, I voted for him and everything. Why did you fail me Soren Why?

Dagnammit down ten dollars.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

Because Sky is a backsrabber. ;D just kidding.
Because I didn't see the Arena until Sky had already killed me.
Quote from: Faiyloe on March 08, 2015, 06:29:02 PM
It was a level nine magic attack there was not much I could do about it. Sky did get a little frazzled as well though.  ;D That has got to make you at least a little happy.
Magic. It isn't real. It isn't fair.
;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm retired from the forum

SilentSam

It is the finals! This is going to be Hard.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!