News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Three Word Game

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 22, 2011, 09:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

checks the mail.

(By the way, this is what the 'story' happens to look like so far. Most errors preserved as-is.)
Quote from: The Three Word GameOne day I ate several waffles with a spoon and mysteriously flinched, sending the waffles flying off into the deep void where giant snakes lived and darkness except for when a toad hiccuped.

Which caused the snakes to begin to dance around.

and burp loudly.

which caused the capital of spain to make tacos while eating their flying burritos and Mexican jumping beans, except that they forgot to call the oranges that had come from Redwall Abbey's kitchens in the middle of Saudi Arabia where the green Mexican fighting trees jumped into a dark embrace of... the same void!!

But found it a very lovely delicious plate of dark cholocate mousse cake with plenty of nuts, it was truly a sight to see.

In the center of the universe, because it was 42, the answer, to the world's ultimate question about sea bass' nesting habits when they do the hooky pookie with their eyes while dancing Salsa tried to eat a giant plate of singing walruses on a blimp which burst, making the ice-cream fall on the president of Musical waters who liked jamming to rock music with hopskipping cats who kicked the bottle full of strange gas which made oranges purple.

And suddenly Darth Vader appeared, dancing to an italian plate of pizza with fried flys "No way," said musician as he skipped over the snapping turtles in the giant orange while singing with Yoda and Palpatine on a minuscule light house that has money lots if shiny cakes that can meditate while eating warm, fuzzy sandals that glow in perfect time with the Egyptian monkeys who used the magical fighting hogs that lasso the pretty flowers of Sauron's bridesmaids' hair was luminescent and sparkled like cement while her eyes twitch and leap over his hairy baby horse hoof And then a giant chicken little With laser vision called me to a black hole with frozen bananas and giant acorns which pulled me towards the fluttering wings of eagle-man.

The clouds parted to reveal green Wearats that smiled liked nervous bunnies,when they burp, , and flap their unicorn flags with impressively cheap Toyotas the world mourns.

Without an excuse, because money is the root of all sausage patties that make potatoes take the factory to the moon where Martian clocks with Chris Tucker and clones of Matthias and Martin happily throw mustard At space monkeys Who eat raw hamburger patties with glowing fruit cakes and mouldy coffee that sing a rain dance ditty on television sets full of candy that is sour that then say do the Caramelldansen while discussing antidisestablishmentarianism And defining supercalafragalisticxialodocious and acting honorificabilitudinitatibus with some evil, tiny words like at and in with a fish in their hair smiling like a champion ping pong player, and a window salesman who had a phobia about tiny aliens chopping acorns at a chicken's life which didn't have Any friends to sing it a bedtime ditty because They were purple orange and grey With polka-dotted salsa dress pants which they wore to the Redwall Great Feast Ball.

They also wore red cotton t-shirts when they danced like pyromaniac scientists doing test on robotic alien chickens which were from the country of Poland where some oranges count to zero while basilisks do the macarena on the moon with iceskaters from the planet pluto and the country Australia, which has tons and tons of giant broomsticks sweeping the nasty little bugs that make giant cupcakes Out of dynamite To trick the red and blue striped cannibal hares Eating green salad And sipping tea with a frog called Lady Confucious Clare and was watching a duel that did not involve any weapons But used a Refrigerated pineapple spikes as tiny boats with clone peaches Creating the ultimate kung-fu fighting polar Bear which won an Olympic gold At the winter solstice ball for Individual large hill digging mole warriors covered in cheese and pasta sauce With lettuce speaking in a strange beaver language which the queen of Spain speaks also But only on thursdays when Henry checks the mail.

(Lots of run-on sentences... and it looks as though most people are afraid of punctuation. ;))
« Subject to editing »

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

Giraffes it was

By the way James how long did it take for you to do that? The story is coming along nicely!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Redwall Musician

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

strawberry cordial scone

James Gryphon

that he ate

QuoteBy the way James how long did it take for you to do that? The story is coming along nicely!
Probably not more than thirty minutes or so... it took more time than I would've liked, but maybe not as much as I had feared.
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

DanielofRedwall