Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Three Word Game

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 22, 2011, 09:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Gonff

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Hálig

Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nightfire

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

when Darth Malgus

(Lady Amber, ah juzt realised yer quote waz zpoken by Boba Fett.)

Nightfire

killed his girlfriend

(oh, really, you just noticed that, you half-brained twit?(I'm practising Slagar's way of speech) The quote is perfectly suited for Nightfire as well. Were you seriously searching the web just to find out where I got my quote from? That's kind of odd. Can you figure out where I got my signature from?)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Who then told

(Actually, Ah've been on Wookieepedia an' ah looked up Boba Fett quotez, an' tha' twaz one o' them. Thiz waz before there waz even a forum yurr.)

Nightfire

Rapunzel to climb

(WHATEVER)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy