News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Three Word Game

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 22, 2011, 09:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

zith o' Korriban,

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Redwall Musician

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Redwall Musician

James Gryphon

still steadily sunk.

This is what the story looks like so far, going from the the first "chapter", which is available at the beginning of Page 16. Took probably about twenty or thirty minutes to compile this one.

Quote from: The Three Word Game: When Fanbases Collide
This all happened because to many Giraffes it was Blowing up balloons, laughing at Mr Mime, who torched a beavers house, who survived because he had a strawberry cordial scone that he ate On a rollercoaster with a carrot for a nose.

that would say, ""I've lost my way, I rhyme with Mr. Hay, And mr. Rodgers!!!

who is very Perticular about keeping His trolly clean from ugly trolls that smell like Mushrooms and cheese" while beavers steal Little weasel babies!!!

that cry when they fall down Because they are really fat but are very strange When they do the chicken dance in purple pants with orange socks covering green feet Made of potato.

peeling and grape lace, while beavers Rode flying turtles like a green mongoose with a funny feathered hat And a mask the look like A spangled drone that ran into A beaver in your house which had a bulldozer Zombie Marie Curie wished that the giant pizza toppings would stop eating all the cake and happy mushrooms me myself and pie, because everyone was getting angry that the unicorns disposed of the flying vacuum cleaners and orange oranges In the recycling box of doom.

Because they hated to share their raisins with aphids who looked at them with funny fluffy bunny ears and chameleon eyes while dancing abbots danced with robots who smiled and jumped into wormholes full of newspapers and candy which tasted like applesauce mixed with a delicious and unhealthy Mutant waterside-penguins!!!!!!

This caused the cake and ice to say: "chicken ,you look so much like a ugly frog, yet you are so yummy when cooked in a bog", then they started dancing a jig to put the ghosts tae rest but the cake said, "Let them look like monkeys, and was beheaded by a beaver and thrown in Niagra Falls' Falls where Gandalf waited and Frodo too, because the ants ztole your dinner to conquer the picnic party of little kittens who duel with lightzabrez and are cute while puppiez with cute little glasses tiptoe around daisies viciously attacking beavers because they are the scourge of chickens.

Zpaze zhipz randomly swerved into a planet where the sky was full o' radioactive flying chipmunks.

The beavers were angry at Darh Vader because he destroyed Alderan, while A chatted with her cousin who was having a party in a wormhole that was in a cookie jar as Boba Fett killed Luke Skywalker with a pencil while Darth Krayt knitted a scarf To wear on the Death Star as palpatine decided to kill Dengar and Darth Vader with giant bombs that were created using rancid potatoes And Hotroot Pepper to blow up Darth Vader's hideout which was protected by a magical force-shield!

This was nothing to sneer at, because Exar Kun had no comprehension of how big the space-time continum was at the coffee shop in Galifery which was why Bossk said, "I like turtles..."

when the turtles jumped up and Swallowed a fly the old lady screamed and ran with a lightsabre and took out Gandalf'z staff, who tried killed Frodo But Sam protected him and ran to murder Pippin so Merry stopped him while the one with the car went broom broom and took his little pink dress and randomly ran dan Mazter Yoda who said "Oi! Deid ah am!"

Zombies are taking iron fur granted while killing Samus when Darth Malgus killed his girlfriend Who then told Rapunzel to climb a ta'er, which Dengar and Manaroo had zold tae the US government fur cloning' technology Ordo and Skirata skipped out of Coruscant because Etain didn't know how to make waffles!

unless he could use a fire and some peanuts tae kill Luke, for galactic domination o' the anchovy and Death Stars o' the univerze.

killed mr.makkentire while Zeerid Korr closed his eyes az Martha Braebuck ran around singing Amazing Grace tae five hundred clones that were lost on Felucia and killed Plo Koon After tea time.

Yoda an' Palpatine Didn't approve of purplish-green lightsabers That taste sweet like epic potatos and sugary mushrooms that eat gibbons and flying jello which the zith use as beds tae plot the Cucumbers' soon pickling the jedi with radishes and vinegar that is poisoned with death defyin' mice that enjoy picnics and barbecues while juggling geese In front of a raccoon army that had TARDISes!

Full of giant sleeping penguins who Ate Doctor Who and proceeded to cut up chocolate and fried squid to place them inside pink bananas to give to the cake that Ruled Moosflower Country after chickenz played piano on the stage that the Pineapple flavoured monkeys dance the hula on.

And then The monkey's mums decided to go to the store and get some peanut butter pie to bring to Their little kiddies.

But some bears ,really mean ones, stopped the monkies ,stole the pie and killed weasels Without any hesitation.

Then they retreated and Boba Fett exploded whilst the Slave 1 flew Into this ninja while Darth Malak electrocuted Darth Revan with an eel and four mushrooms that were poisonous with purple glitter an' dark matter from my garden went to the Elves who would laugh at jedi and kill Sith so she could make banana pancakes that were so disgustingly mucky and atrociously over cooked.

she fed them to the birds and evil piranhas who enjoyed it like a chocolate milkshake with a odd-looking Jedi as a toy and fuzzy purple-pink spots on the mug he wore on his enthusiastic pet rock which brought shame to his friends because he couldn't bake zome cookiez in an old jedi temple while Master Yoda died due to Asmodeus wieldin' a double-wheeled ice-cream truck.

It was striped and spotted and covered in chocolate, or was it lost in a violent ztorm o' strength never even Zeen again.

Meanwhile, the academic laws became a cat while the dimenzionz tore apart with the newly enforced chicken pasty of flying squirrels of DOOM!!!

This led tae the creation o' an orbiting of berserk otters playing the flute while eating pudding.

and blackberry pie.

The zkeptical zharkz nonchalantly disagreed, as killed the ravens with forkz an' loudly banging rats while chickenz zang Twinkle Little Star an' cried fer cold mint tea while plumz zhouted "QUOTH THE RAVEN, EVERMORE!"

And the Star Warrior Kirby waved and looked pink and happy But they died!!!!!

In the deepest pit of doom Because now it Ate cranberry balloons when zuddenly, Darth Kenobi, the famous zith o' Korriban, that everyone in the entire town had said "The Because Nightmare sent chickenz are here!"

and Boba Fett met a Death defying crab that still steadily sunk.

It's even more incomprehensible than the first time. I would love to try to try to write a story that makes sense of all the events  in this topic someday.
« Subject to editing »

Redwall Musician