News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Guests are doing something secretly!

Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Lady Amber

Hickory

I knew it. I KNEW IT!!!!

*gathers the ARMY OF GONDOR to fight the guests*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

*The Amestris military march on the guest stronghold*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

I have been scouting them over the past several weeks.  They take shifts in pairs, as seen below.  They are crafty and should be considered a dangerous and able foe.

Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest    02:53:13 AM    Viewing the topic What i will be doing....
Guest    02:52:47 AM    Viewing the topic What i will be doing....

Hickory

They must be in league with the Nazgûl!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Banya

I have discovered one who seems to hold a position of authority.

Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest    08:23:17 PM    Nothing, or nothing you can see...

Wylder Treejumper

Ah, we should assassinate it so as to disrupt their command structure.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Ashenwyte

They have hordes of guests at their control. Killing one would be pointless, they would just replace it with another. *DDB fleet arrives at the member headquarters.* We offer you a ceasefire, so that we may focus on exterminating the guests.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

They're using the buddy system.  Let's all, DDB Allies and Members alike, work together to confront our mutual enemies.

Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest    04:55:15 PM    Viewing the topic Doctor Who Funny Pictures!.
Guest    04:55:12 PM    Viewing the topic Doctor Who Funny Pictures!.
Guest    04:55:09 PM    Viewing the topic Doctor Who Funny Pictures!.

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Who's OnlineMhera    02:40:58 AM    Logging into the forum.

How is this even possible?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Mhera

Wylder Treejumper

I mean, in order for you to be on "Who's Online", you must be on the forum- which means you must be logged in to appear so, or you would be marked as a guest. The only explanation I can think of is that the 9-second delay on "Who's Online" allows the display of you logging in after you have, in fact logged in.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Mhera

Hm.

Quote from: Who's OnlineOnline Wylder Treejumper   03:48:25 AM   Unknown Action

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Mhera