News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Guests are doing something secretly!

Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Russa Nodrey

We need to blow up the Guestar! *Blows up the Guestar* Yay!
Freddy

Hickory

THE SECOND EMPIRE ATTACK FLEET!!!!!

Same fleet arrives, but DOUBLE the ships!Maw haw haw haw haw!

Also, several Death Stars arrive as well.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

*A fleet of corgis attack the Imperial fleet*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Like the dog?

Anti-fighter Tartan and Carrack cruisers quickly emiminate the corgi suicide attack force, while the Sar Detoryers concentrate fire on the guests.

LT Sandpaw

*A small fleet of UNSC Battle cruisers fly into view* They join the ranks of Imperial star fighters* At their head Admiral Sandpaw stands on the flag deck controlling their movements while ODST drop pods land among the guest forces ejecting the hardened warriors into the battle* Pelican drop ships and Shortswords fly along the warships flanks protecting them from flanking attacks* Longsword bombers fly in to attack long range heavy targets*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

I completely forgot about Halo! Tahnk you, Sandpaw, for bringing up one of the best video game franchises ever.

Admiral Piett changes the Detroyer's firing pattern to allow room for safe passage of the drop pods. Stormtrooper contingents load into TIE/br boarding shuttles.

Suddenly, Old Republic ships, not yet scrapped by the Empire, exit hyperspace and deploy fighters, Agie V-wings complement the long-range ARC-170's as they prepare to a right flanking attack. Venator-class Star Detsroyers load DBY turbolasers and prepare for attack. Clones rush to and fro, loading cannon shells and filling starfighter fuel tanks with tibanna gas.

Izeroth

I suppose this requires.... introducing yet another universe into the equation.

Hundreds of imperial battleships appear from the warp, with a great capitol ship at their head. They quickly spread out, blasting at the enemy with their powerful cannons.

Meanwhile, hundreds of thousands of soldiers from the Krieg Death Korps board Sagetip's ships, slowly shooting their way through his stormtrooper legions. They are spearheaded by several thousand space marines of the Black Templars chapter.

Hickory

All of these soldiers die in vain, as the Star Destroyers self-deetruct! Only to be replaced by anoter fleet. The empire has endless factories, people.

LT Sandpaw

*Two Spartan hover craft land on the enemy capital ship* minutes later the entire thing explodes and nothing is left but the two Spartans that did it* The two elite warriors fly back to Sandpaw's flagship the UNCS Valiant* High powered artillery rip the Krieg ships to pieces while Shortsword fighters destroy any attempted boarding*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Watches as the factories burn* Crush the head of the viper to kill it!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

*Omega Battlefleet comes into view.* "This is the U.S.S. Prometheus! All pro-guest ships have voided their right to citizenship within the Federation, lower your shields and prepare to be boarded. You will be taken to Nimbus III with no food or water, if you do not renounce your guestship."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Aaaaaaah!
Banya   12:58:43 AM   Viewing Russa Nodrey's profile.
Freddy

Hickory

At the bridge of the Executor, Admiral Piett recieves the transmission. "Never, rebel scum! Gunners, intensify forward fire! Nothing must get through!"

Lady Ashenwyte

*A massive DDB fleet comes into view. Ashenwyte's DDB lieutenant orders for the attack to begin. All cannons and lasers are fired at the guest fleet.* *Fires lightning arrows at the Guest fleet* My personal Badgership will destroy thy fleet, vile guests!

LT Sandpaw

*Sends an urgent signal to Sage* Wait don't fire on Delthion he's helping us fire on Soren and Mhera's troops! *Redirects the Valiant, Infinity and Reaper Towards Mhera's guest forces* Opens fire with heavy artillery and anti ground cannons*