News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

DO NOT LOOK AT THIS!!!!

Started by Russa Nodrey, January 17, 2015, 12:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Did you do it?

Yes
8 (57.1%)
No
6 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Russa Nodrey

Well, you've looked, now you must suffer the consequences. You must now laugh insanely for at least ten seconds. (Do not move to an empty room.)
Freddy

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Mhera

Delthion

I can do it easily, but I freak out my family.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Kitsune

Nothing happened; they are all downstairs.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Russa Nodrey

Yes, I know double post......

Anyway, Jukka came into the kitchen and started laughing......my mom was weirded out.
Freddy

LT Sandpaw

Um okay sooo what happens after I'm done laughing?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Russa Nodrey

You tell us the reaction of your family.
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 17, 2015, 12:50:15 AM
Yes, I know double post......

Anyway, Jukka came into the kitchen and started laughing......my mom was weirded out.
Yeah...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

BlueRose

Why is this so funny? WHY THE UFF AM I LAUGHING! RUUUSSSAAAAAA!!!!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Skyblade

My brother just continued what he was saying as if weird was normal (it is). He didn't freak out until I started shaking his shoulders.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!