Did you do it?

Yes
8 (57.1%)
No
6 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Søren

Quote from: BlueRose on January 17, 2015, 02:59:14 AM
Why is this so funny? WHY THE UFF AM I LAUGHING! RUUUSSSAAAAAA!!!!
UFF?
I won't, they would kill me.

I'm retired from the forum

BlueRose

Yes, uff. It's a useful non-word. Don't judge. (I learned it from a dude on Omegle.)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Søren

Unfortunately, I quickly filled the blanks.

BlueRose

There isn't a blank, there is a non-word. Two different things entirely. If there WAS a blank, you could fill in anything you wanted. However, a non-word is precisely what I wanted to use and therefore there is no meaning to the usage.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Maudie

I did it, but I think they thought it was because my dad just said he was going to run for president next year.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

James Gryphon

Y'all do realize that I'm obligated to look at topics like this in case you're violating rules, right?
« Subject to editing »

Maudie

Quote from: Skyblade on January 17, 2015, 04:59:26 AM
Wait, for reals? O.O
Nah. He's got very strong political views (RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT! Now don't kill me) but he's (probably) not going to run.

Back on topic, cause I don't want to start a political debate.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

BlueRose

Quote from: James Gryphon on January 17, 2015, 04:59:49 AM
Y'all do realize that I'm obligated to look at topics like this in case you're violating rules, right?

The point is to actually look at the topic. It's reverse psychology.

James Gryphon

Quote from: BlueRose on January 17, 2015, 05:05:43 AM
The point is to actually look at the topic. It's reverse psychology.

WOWZERS! I NEVER would have guessed that!!! u peeps r soooo celvers!1
« Subject to editing »

BlueRose

Oh, shush, you. I'm sleep deprived. I point out the obvious when I'm sleep deprived.

Søren

So you look at ALL the Cellar topics?

James Gryphon

No, just the ones that say 'don't look at this'. ;)

I generally try to keep up with what's going on, but it's a lot for one person, and often I just look at the topics that I'm interested in, and the ones I know are hot spots for trouble (like political or religious threads), and count on y'all to report rule-breaking on anything that I miss. I do look at the "Recent posts" a lot, so sometimes I can pick up what's going on without necessarily looking at each topic.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Faiyloe

I was in an empty room but if I wasn't no one would notice or think it was anything strange. My laugh is just naturally crazy sounding and I laugh a lot out loud when I am on the computer. XD when I say lol I mean lol. XD  ;D ;D ;D ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?