News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Welcome To My Gnome Home

Started by Blaggut, January 22, 2015, 08:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

((I know I was thinking that a little greenery would be growing threw said window.  ;) ;D))

*Takes sip of honey and lemon clover water*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Blaggut

*Nods knowingly* Perhaps.

Anyone want some roasted lemon shrew?

*A platter of roasted lemon shrew is placed on the table, and another table is dragged over, as the other is losing space.*
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

Bo hurr, you'm go n kill shrewers. Oi think you'm be wicked.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Izeroth

Gnomes!? I love gnomes... they're delicious! ;D

Hickory

Ah'm thinkin' these place ought tae be burned tae the ground, it's so voilent, wot?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

*Jumps up in an alarmed rage* Alright! That's enough. *Flies strait at Izeroth's face and kicks him in the nose hard, causing an eruption of fairy dust right in his face so that he can't stop sneezing*.

Delthion

*All of a sudden. Izeroth's nose flies away!*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Awroight, this place hazz gurne too farr, oi'm goin' to destroi it, burr aye.

Hickory

Izeroth

*Grabs nose and puts it back on* That is quite enough!

*Tranquilizes Delthion and puts Faiy in a jar*

Hickory

*draws claymores threteningly* Stay away from me, mah laddie, Ah have no business here. *exits gnome home*

Faiyloe

*Places finger on the jar and it cracks. Gives it a kick and it brakes* That was not nice. *Strats darting around pinching Izzy* (For some reason I want to call Izeroth Izzy  ;D).

Izeroth

Fairies aren't worth my time!

*Ignores Faiyloe and begins catching gnomes with a large net*

Faiyloe

*Grabs a garland an ties it around Izzy's feet* *adds a straightening spell to it to keep it from braking*