News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Welcome To My Gnome Home

Started by Blaggut, January 22, 2015, 08:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

*Doges around the trolls feet slashing at toes and ankles*

"Haha their slower then molasses in January, lets chop some trolls"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

*Kicks a troll in the nose, it starts to swell and turn purple*  ;D This is fun.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Blaggut

A troll takes a wild swing with one arm, preparing his other arm for the same, both aimed at the fairy. The gnome pulls a fox pike out of the rubble, about 2 and a half times his size.
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

*A badger appears* EULALALIAAAAAAAAA! *The badger draws his massive sword and attacked the troll*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

*Flies around in circles just out of reach.*  ;D

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on February 08, 2015, 05:41:33 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D
Now you have a pare of lovely ears. ;D
I don't want 'em! *Rips ears off.* Ow! *Rubs sides of head.* Good thing they weren't actually part of me. Oh, hey! Trolls!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Blaggut

*Stabs one of the trolls with his pike, lunging forward and pulling out the pike in thesane movement, then inserting his dagger into the stomach of the troll*

*Wielding the bone of a deer and a large stone, the troll lobs the latter at badger, and waves the former, charging.
~Just a soft space boi~

LT Sandpaw

*Hacks at the knees of smaller trolls making them fall to the ground allowing the larger creatures to finish them* Haha comrades tis a great day haha.

Blaggut

(( Powergame, you can't control other players. Currently I'm killing a troll, Faiy is dodging fists, and the badger is defending himself.
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

*goes back to pinching and making the trolls itch* Skarzs! Get off your lazy stone backside and help out here! Get squishing while their itching!  ;D Or i'll make you itch!

The Skarzs

You're taking the fun out of this.
*Squishes some squishy trolls.* Inferior species.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Hey that's not fair I'm not tall enough to reach above their knees. Leave some for me sah.
*Continues cutting toes and ankles*

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 17, 2015, 09:42:08 PM
You're taking the fun out of this.
*Squishes some squishy trolls.* Inferior species.

What would you have me do?  ;D

The Skarzs

I would say stop teasing me but I don't think that's ever going to happen. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

*Nods head encouragingly and point over her shoulder at Skarzs* This troll is very smart.  ;D *Flies over and sits on top of his head* Don't worry, I promise not to tease you to badly.  ;D