News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Just a short walk to Redwall Abbey.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, January 22, 2015, 12:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

This is a new RP by me. It's the dawn of spring, and Redwall Abbey is going to be having a feast. In the west, a force large enough to crush both Redwall and Salamandastron begins to move. A forgotten beast rises from the flames once more. And in all of this, a short walk to Redwall Abbey triggers war, death, and a bloody sea. The RP progresses depending on the actions of the players. Here's the character sheet:

Name:
Species:
Features:
Clothing/armour:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Without delay, here's mine!  :)

Name:  Julia S. Ashenwyte
General species (Woodlander or vermin): Vermin.
Species: Fox.
Features: Blind, and has pale blue eyes.
Clothing/armour: A loose blue robe.
Weapons: Nothing, as she is a healer, but a back with healing supplies in it.
Dislikes: Pessimists, rain, and snakes.
Strengths: Healing.
Weaknesses: Since she is blind, she can't see. She also can't fight at all.
Backstory: Born into the fox branch of the Ashenwyte family tree, (The first of the family was ironically a badger) she was born blind and her mother discarded her in secret as she was useless to her. When her father found about this,  he went into a blind rage and killed her mother. After that, he repented and went to become a sage and was never seen again. She was found by a Tabura and was trained by him before leaving to explore the world. She heard talk a a place called Redwall Abbey and wants to go there to offer her healing services.

So, please post your characters and if we have at least five people we will start.  :)

EDIT= TA DAAAA! I've added a bit of a storyline. So, people, please join the RP! :)

EDIT= Sagetip's character:

Name: Fardan
General species (Woodlander or vermin): vermin
Species: Wildcat
Features: Normal wildcat, with green eyes
Clothing/armour: One large but light breastplate
Dislikes: imperious beasts
Strengths: incredibly skilled with a rapier
Weaknesses: Can't fire a bow
Weapons: Rapier

Eul's character:

Name: Stashi
General species: vermin
Species: fox
Features: bright, cheerful green eyes. Fur is more golden than red. Has a scar running down her face, and several on her arms.
Clothing/armor: dark, pine green cloak and a brown tunic.
Weapons: two daggers strapped across her back.
Dislikes: water, swimming, losing.
Strengths: fighting, very good eyesight, strong, and fast. Can use just about any weapon.
Weaknesses: can't swim, picks fights with just about anyone.
Backstory: no one knows where she came from, and she won't answer any questions about her past.

Please join today!  :)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Lady Ashenwyte

Hickory

*bites lip* is there  another way to make it more... plotted? Whe way it is now, it's more like a duel.

Unimaginative

Yeah, I have to agree with Sage. A plot would make me almost certain to join it, as most of the roleplays I'm in are inactive.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 22, 2015, 11:15:03 PM
*bites lip* is there  another way to make it more... plotted? Whe way it is now, it's more like a duel.

It'll be revised when I get back home.

Hickory

Lady Ashenwyte

Revised! Please join the RP!  :) ;) :D ;D 8) So many emoticons.  :P (Watch the irony unfold)

Hickory

Yay!
Name: Fardan
General species (Woodlander or vermin): vermin
Species: Wildcat
Features: Normal wildcat, with green eyes
Clothing/armour: One large but light breastplate
Dislikes: imperious beasts
Strengths: incredibly skilled with a rapier
Weaknesses: Can't fire a bow
Weapons: Rapier

Lady Ashenwyte

Thanks! :) I'll have your character sheet on the FP.

Lady Ashenwyte

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

Eulaliaaa!

Ok  :)

Name: Stashi
General species: vermin
Species: fox
Features: bright, cheerful green eyes. Fur is more golden than red. Has a scar running down her face, and several on her arms.
Clothing/armor: dark, pine green cloak and a brown tunic.
Weapons: two daggers strapped across her back.
Dislikes: water, swimming, losing.
Strengths: fighting, very good eyesight, strong, and fast. Can use just about any weapon.
Weaknesses: can't swim, picks fights with just about anyone.
Backstory: no one knows where she came from, and she won't answer any questions about her past.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.