News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Cutest Character in the Cartoon

Started by Guitarmouse, August 27, 2011, 08:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guitarmouse

XD So, who do you think is? I like Skalrag and his yellow cloak.

Just adding a random thread, have nothing better to do on here.
What good are cute talking animals if you don't have them killing each other ^ ^ ~ Tim Marteeny

What's more to life than Redwall Dubs =3??? Pizza, that's what.

Deviant Art Profile: http://guitarmouse.deviantart.com/

Youtube Profile: http://www.youtube.com/user/GuitarM0use

Skalrag of Marshank

Hah! You better believe it! ;D I love Skalrag's voice in the show, 'cause it's so squeaky it doesn't sound evil at all. XD Yay! I finally found someone else who loves Skalrag!
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Folgrimeo

That's a really tough call. I'll follow suit and say Skalrag because of his voice and yellow cloak draped around him. And when a voice can catch my attention, then that's it, that's going to be the one character I remember most fondly from the show. It's why I was such a fan of the Tod from "Plague Dogs". It's why I found Mr. Haney from "Green Acres" so wonderful and funny (AKA the Sheriff of Nottingham from Disney's animated "Robin Hood")... which then became funnier when Oliver mimicked his trademark warbly voice. And it's why I liked Mrs. Drysdale from "The Beverly Hillbillies". And oddly enough, it was what made Hagrid from "Harry Potter" so charming.

*cough* anyway, other characters I found cute in the cartoon:

- Badrang. Obviously. I don't care if he doesn't look like a stoat, I prefer him to look like a wolf...erine thing.

- This Gawtrybe squirrel. He was the inspiration for my screenname's character Folgy.

- Martin. After all, the scowl on his face after being told he'll be the bird's breakfast, that was why I read "Martin the Warrior" so early and why that was the one season I definitely wanted to see. All-around he's quite a good-looking mouse, along with the orange fur against dusty-blue shirt. But that face... that one face sold me.

- Rose. I know she had to be cute given she's a love interest, but she's definitely got a charming look at times, and unlike some other people I like her ponytail. Special mention to her mother Aryah, I was surprised to see how beautiful she is.

- Wild Ivy. She was a character only seen in the first season of the TV show, and I like her and her voice.

Lutra

When I hear "cute" I think "kid" and antics that are innocent, playful, or otherwise tender.   The only kid that stood out in the series as "cute" in my opinion is Baby Rollo.  That's cute in most cases.  I don't even see Cheek as entirely cute, though he's clearly pretty young but he didn't do anything cute because he generally was already fending for himself, and had grown up too much.

What are some of your definitions of "cute" because I don't get some of the choices. I guess I don't see Skalrag as a cute character. 
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Matthias720

Definitely Baby Rollo.

"Seek a flounder in a stone, ahoy, ahoy." XD

Skalrag of Marshank

Aghh! Sooo cute! Rollo was so adorable in the TV show that I almost started crying. ;D

Quote from: Lutra on August 28, 2011, 12:28:11 PM
What are some of your definitions of "cute" because I don't get some of the choices. I guess I don't see Skalrag as a cute character.  

Uhh...I don't know. Skalrag does makes some pretty interesting expressions sometimes...

~ Larry Boy

Lutra

Heh, good catch  ;D  I still don't think he's cute.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Skalrag of Marshank

I know, I know. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion...
  ~ Larry Boy

Osu

In the TV show? Baby Matthias.

"Myrtle! Myrtle! Where's my sister?"

:'( So sad 'n' cute.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Redwall Musician

Rollo, Cornflower, Celendine (however you spell her name), Rose, Felldoh, and Matthias. At least, those are the ones I think look good.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Skalrag of Marshank on August 28, 2011, 05:16:43 PM

Damson whine. (Pardon the pun. ;))
When I first saw Rowanoak, I was like, 'That's not Rowanoak, is it? Tell me that's not Rowanoak, pleease!' But I got to like her as I watched more.

I also like this one of Martin:
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Martin, Grumm, and Skalrag. ;D Martin the Warrior is the closest I've ever coming to haveing a crush on someone that you know you'll never get to meet in real life. :)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Don't feel bad. I kinda had a crush on Felldoh. *blushes* I guess he was just so much more different from all the boys I know. One of my friends heard me say something about how much I like Felldoh. He then made fun of me.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: Matthias720 on August 28, 2011, 03:52:40 PM
Definitely Baby Rollo.

"Seek a flounder in a stone, ahoy, ahoy." XD

Agreed, definitely baby Rollo.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away