News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Cutest Character in the Cartoon

Started by Guitarmouse, August 27, 2011, 08:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakefur

Nightfire

Cluny the Scourge? Really?? Yay! This is quite interesting. Does anyone else agree with Rakefur and I?

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

I don't like Cluny is the cartoon. He looks ugly, but in the books I picture him lookin' awesome.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Good point. In the books he is awesome, scary, and impressive.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lutra

Cute isn't implied only in looks, but attitude and personality.  Cluny has anything but a cute personality! ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Skalrag of Marshank

He does look cute in that picture, though, ;D

Cluny: Oh yeah? Well I caught a fish THIS big!
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Skalrag of Marshank

Quote from: Nightfire on September 19, 2011, 07:12:38 PM
I wonder what a pike tastes like??

Dunno. Never tried one... :-\

Awwwww!!!! IT'S ROLLO!!!!!

Seeka foundah inna stone, ahoy, ahoy!

Toooooooo cute! ;D ;D
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Rollo's funny as a Dibbun, but when he grows up and becomes a recorder, then I kinda dislike him. He just seems so dry and boring compared to what he used to be as a baby.

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Coobreedan

I had to shed a tear when he was so cheerful but he didn't know his mother was dead.  :'(

"Fight a flagon an' drink a dragon,
Gizzard a lizard an' split his blizzard,
Ride a spider for good ol' cider,
Gooooood oooooold ciderrrrrrrrr!"

Skalrag of Marshank

Quote from: Nightfire on September 19, 2011, 10:44:51 PM
Rollo's funny as a Dibbun, but when he grows up and becomes a recorder, then I kinda dislike him. He just seems so dry and boring compared to what he used to be as a baby.

Aren't we all?
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Coobreedan

Quote from: Skalrag of Marshank on September 18, 2011, 10:03:16 PM
He does look cute in that picture, though, ;D

Yeah. I really hate how he talks in the show...